PDA

View Full Version : He was a no-lifer: Now, He's FB Man.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:37 AM
You know who he is, don't you? Of course you do. He's not you, and he is definitely not me, but between us...we know... FB Man.

His is the post count which multiplies greater than the average fb joe's. And it is his opinion that's right...on everything. He is the one endlessly determined to be our face. Yes indeed, this is FB Man.

His words...are like those of a bullhorn, and breath, that of a lion. His machismo is greater than yours, and way more than mine. His aim is to conquer, his destiny, self-absorbtion. Fellow flight simers... FB Man.

So tread lightly, and guard your posts. Hold your sheild and look him in the eyes. Deflect his arrows but offer transparent smileys. Make strait his path of departure, and don't follow as sheep. This....yes really, this....is FB Man.

Hey, this is just a joke....know what I mean?

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:37 AM
You know who he is, don't you? Of course you do. He's not you, and he is definitely not me, but between us...we know... FB Man.

His is the post count which multiplies greater than the average fb joe's. And it is his opinion that's right...on everything. He is the one endlessly determined to be our face. Yes indeed, this is FB Man.

His words...are like those of a bullhorn, and breath, that of a lion. His machismo is greater than yours, and way more than mine. His aim is to conquer, his destiny, self-absorbtion. Fellow flight simers... FB Man.

So tread lightly, and guard your posts. Hold your sheild and look him in the eyes. Deflect his arrows but offer transparent smileys. Make strait his path of departure, and don't follow as sheep. This....yes really, this....is FB Man.

Hey, this is just a joke....know what I mean?

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:55 AM
Sharp intake of breath!!!
Hmmmmmm! Now who could he be refering to? (looks skywards drumming fingers on cheak)

I'd never join a club that would have ME as a member!!.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 12:27 PM
I see the stalker in your face
the secrets of your skin
I keep the wisdom that you need
the password that you want
I feel the stalker in your mind
the fire in you veins
no hope to be released.

J.Montelius.

Great song!

http://www.onpoi.net/ah/pics/users/ah_113_1064841282.jpg