PDA

View Full Version : Unbreakable Altair's Armor in AC: B...

Flood_101
01-02-2011, 10:27 PM
It seems like some people want the same Altair's Armor as from AC2. All you have to do is purchase the armor from Uplay, and then equip the Armor of Brutus while wearing it. Your cosmetic looks will not be changed, but it would still be unbreakable.

I'm sorry if this is old, but I didn't see it pop up anywhere.

Ass4ssin8me
01-03-2011, 01:00 AM
I think people know that..... but thanks anyway I guess.

Neo_Age
01-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Flood_101:
It seems like some people want the same Altair's Armor as from AC2. All you have to do is purchase the armor from Uplay, and then equip the Armor of Brutus while wearing it. Your cosmetic looks will not be changed, but it would still be unbreakable.

I'm sorry if this is old, but I didn't see it pop up anywhere.

I think its not so much that people dont know about that but that after going through all 6 missions to get the armor of brutus that when compared to the armor of altair it just doesnt have that same sharpness that the AOA had (and in general that all assassin outfits have).

On a related subject, was the Armor of Altair destroyed or just in such a mess that Ezio felt he didnt have time to put it on? Maybe in AC3 you find out that Casere found the armor and took it as a trophy and its been in a private collection ever sence.

AnthonyA85
01-03-2011, 10:12 AM
I think it got pretty smashed.

Yes, Altair designed it and fabricated it to be very durable and nigh unbreakable when hit with things like swords, knives, fists, arrows and falling from great hieghts. But I don't think he invisioned it would ever get a direct hit from a cannon ball.

It's also a simple matter of physics. It doesn't matter how strong or durable something is. Hit it with enough cannectic force, and it will break.

Plus, it got buried under rubble, and Ezio didn't have the time to dig it out (he barely had the time to put on a vambrace and jump out the window)