PDA

View Full Version : (May contain spoilers) Ezio's Kid

hva_889
12-17-2010, 09:01 AM
I'll do my best to explain it, but this is what i came up with, just wanted to see if anyone else picked up on it.

With the game hinting the next one will be in France and the big clue at the end with the Masonic eye and Phrygian cap.

I was thinking that Ezio might have had something going with a french bird back in florence, because when they are about to enter the french camp in disguise in Rome, Ezio speaks french and mentions that there were a few french women back in florence. Maybe this is where Ezio's kid comes in?

So i was just wondering what everyone thought?

(and sorry if this has come up in an earlier post)

Fairus60
12-17-2010, 09:08 AM
If it was that way, then we wouldnt have been able to see the events in his assassin life, becaus one the girl is impregnated, the memories after it cant be transfered

gutarjunky
12-17-2010, 09:08 AM
....did you not see the beginning!?!?

hva_889
12-17-2010, 09:36 AM
Oh ok, completely forgot, cheers for the feedback

TheRighteousOne
12-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Fairus60:
If it was that way, then we wouldnt have been able to see the events in his assassin life, becaus one the girl is impregnated, the memories after it cant be transfered Yes and no. The memories would be passed on to EACH kid of Ezio produces. So he could have a kid he didn't know about from one of those french girls, and then another later from which Desmond is getting Ezio's later memories from.

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by TheRighteousOne:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:
If it was that way, then we wouldnt have been able to see the events in his assassin life, becaus one the girl is impregnated, the memories after it cant be transfered Yes and no. The memories would be passed on to EACH kid of Ezio produces. So he could have a kid he didn't know about from one of those french girls, and then another later from which Desmond is getting Ezio's later memories from. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Nope. It'd be the first born. The memories can branch out (i.e. 2 kids = 2 new sets of memories), but it can't skip the firstborn entirely.

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 10:53 AM
OP: Great thought -- I never even really thought about that. You're probably right -- that's how it will lead to France.

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
OP: Great thought -- I never even really thought about that. You're probably right -- that's how it will lead to France.
No it's not.

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
No it's not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you part of the story writing group for the next game?

Inorganic9_2
12-17-2010, 11:30 AM
No it's not.

Lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Where are the French clues though? I've missed them!

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No it's not.

Lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Where are the French clues though? I've missed them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Going by the OP's example, there was that conversation where Ezio leads Bartholomeo to get his wife back and Ezio speaks fluent French to get them into the enemy base and Bartholomeo asks Ezio where he learned to speak French, and Ezio says he knew some French girls in Florence -- from what I can remember that is the clearest connection to "France" for Ezio. That is in addition to all the references to the French Revolution in the symbols mentioned by Shaun toward the end of the game. Is it a certainty it will lead to France? Of course not. But there's definitely enough information to say that it's a reasonable possibility. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif And definitely enough information to not discount it as some people (reference the guy you rightfully laughed at, above) apparently are.

Inorganic9_2
12-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Of course I knew of the French stuff about Ezio. Sorry, didn't make it clear enough. I meant the Frenhc clues relating to the symbols and such.

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Of course I knew of the French stuff about Ezio. Sorry, didn't make it clear enough. I meant the Frenhc clues relating to the symbols and such.

Oh the other stuff about the symbols was toward the end, I believe when they were getting ready to leave the villa and they discover that other symbol that leads them to the number 72, along with additional symbols at the very end where you meet Juno in the final chamber and Shaun is talking about several symbols that came about in the French Revolution. Beyond that I don't know a lot about the symbols themselves specifically.

Inorganic9_2
12-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Well, I've just done some rough research (I say rough because it's wiki!) and, apparently, a phrygian cap was symbolic of revolution (in France?)

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 12:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
No it's not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you part of the story writing group for the next game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to what we already know from said writing team, if Ezio had knocked up some French ****** by the events of AC:B, Desmond would have been unable to relive the subsequent events in Ezio's life via Animus. Epic logic win. Suck it.

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Well, I've just done some rough research (I say rough because it's wiki!) and, apparently, a phrygian cap was symbolic of revolution (in France?)

Yep exactly. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 01:54 PM
According to what we already know from said writing team, if Ezio had knocked up some French ****** by the events of AC:B, Desmond would have been unable to relive the subsequent events in Ezio's life via Animus. Epic logic win. Suck it.

Where did I say anything about a "French ******"? I simply agreed with the OP that it's possible Ezio could have a female he goes back to in France that he may or may not procreate with. At no point did I say he's already reproduced, you made that ASSumption up on your own. Your reading comprehension skills = EPIC FAIL. So far you've brought absolutely zero to the discussion.

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:

Where did I say anything about a "French ******"? I simply agreed with the OP that it's possible Ezio could have a female the goes back to in France that he may or may not procreate with. At no point did I say he's already reproduced, you made that ASSumption up on your own. Your reading comprehension skills = EPIC FAIL. So far you've brought absolutely zero to the discussion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Not true! I brought a nerd war & an extra 'suck it' to the conversation! That said I see your point now. Ezio could thoretically go BACK to France. Although I believe is career as the guild leader makes it less likely that he'd go to France for a fling - unless it was guild-related. Either way it's all pointless speculation. Technically, we don't knownthe exact family line that brought Ezio from Altair's loins either - some may never know when or w/ whom Ezio conceives progeny.

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Not true! I brought a nerd war & an extra 'suck it' to the conversation! That said I see your point now. Ezio could thoretically go BACK to France. Although I believe is career as the guild leader makes it less likely that he'd go to France for a fling - unless it was guild-related. Either way it's all pointless speculation. Technically, we don't knownthe exact family line that brought Ezio from Altair's loins either - some may never know when or w/ whom Ezio conceives progeny.

Well we can certainly agree on the nerd war. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
I've wondered over the past day or two if maybe some DLC will come out for Brotherhood with an extra memory sequence or two that will possibly finish off Ezio's story. It felt pretty unfinished at the end of Brotherhood, and made me feel sad in general for Ezio and his life on a personal level, especially with what happened with Cristina, and Caterina. It's just depressing. I'd like to see him end up happy at the end.

And on Edit: You may be right in terms of us not knowing. That may never be explained, but I hope it is.

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Not true! I brought a nerd war & an extra 'suck it' to the conversation! That said I see your point now. Ezio could thoretically go BACK to France. Although I believe is career as the guild leader makes it less likely that he'd go to France for a fling - unless it was guild-related. Either way it's all pointless speculation. Technically, we don't knownthe exact family line that brought Ezio from Altair's loins either - some may never know when or w/ whom Ezio conceives progeny.

Well we can certainly agree on the nerd war. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
I've wondered over the past day or two if maybe some DLC will come out for Brotherhood with an extra memory sequence or two that will possibly finish off Ezio's story. It felt pretty unfinished at the end of Brotherhood, and made me feel sad in general for Ezio and his life on a personal level, especially with what happened with Cristina, and Caterina. It's just depressing. I'd like to see him end up happy at the end.

And on Edit: You may be right in terms of us not knowing. That may never be explained, but I hope it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. Honestly, I care less about his offspring than I do something to flesh out the end of ACB. Jumping several years at a time in sequence 9 made it feel like a horrible rush job...

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 02:22 PM

And on Edit: You may be right in terms of us not knowing. That may never be explained, but I hope it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. Honestly, I care less about his offspring than I do something to flesh out the end of ACB. Jumping several years at a time in sequence 9 made it feel like a horrible rush job... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree on the rush job. That's what sort of pointed me into thinking about a DLC add-on or something because we don't have an ending to Ezio really.

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 02:35 PM
True - although they may have painted themselves into a corner - now that Desmond is stuck in the animus w/ Ezio in free roam, it'd be hard to "end" Ezio's story...

Razrback16
12-17-2010, 03:34 PM
True - although they may have painted themselves into a corner - now that Desmond is stuck in the animus w/ Ezio in free roam, it'd be hard to "end" Ezio's story...

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see where they go. I just hope if we get to play as another ancestor we like him as much as Ezio. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 03:45 PM

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see where they go. I just hope if we get to play as another ancestor we like him as much as Ezio. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yep - as long as it feels a bit less rushed than ACB, it'll probably be good. I wouldn't mind another Altier-esque character, but since the guild is underground now, I don't thunk we'll see a prominent born-assassin leader again...

mustangmaniak20
12-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Excuse my silly comment but would it be possible if Ezio had a kid from that chick in Romagna who gave him a "horseback lesson"?