PDA

View Full Version : Carriers & Air Starts

Capt_Pepper
01-31-2006, 01:39 PM
Greetings All and thank you Oleg and company for all your efforts in so many ways.

This is certainly not meant as a negative post, however, if there is time to correct this, it would be a wonderful thing.

Carriers:
Once sunk, air starts occur which used to be something we could overcome by various means in previous patches. Since 4.0 or perhaps 4.01, there is no way to prevent air starts from happening which is a problem in many instances in the game, especially on-line. Once a carrier is sunk, it should not automatically allow planes to be available from it.

I would think this is a simple fix, but I don't know. Ideally, would it be possible to have control over this from the server side?

As stated, this is not meant as a complaint and most of us are very grateful for all the efforts put forth by Oleg and company

Sincerely,
Pepper

Capt_Pepper
01-31-2006, 01:39 PM
Greetings All and thank you Oleg and company for all your efforts in so many ways.

This is certainly not meant as a negative post, however, if there is time to correct this, it would be a wonderful thing.

Carriers:
Once sunk, air starts occur which used to be something we could overcome by various means in previous patches. Since 4.0 or perhaps 4.01, there is no way to prevent air starts from happening which is a problem in many instances in the game, especially on-line. Once a carrier is sunk, it should not automatically allow planes to be available from it.

I would think this is a simple fix, but I don't know. Ideally, would it be possible to have control over this from the server side?

As stated, this is not meant as a complaint and most of us are very grateful for all the efforts put forth by Oleg and company

Sincerely,
Pepper

TheGozr
02-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Bump 100 % agree