PDA

View Full Version : panzerblitz-system

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 08:24 PM
hello oleg,
especially i´d like to see panzerblitz-rockets under the wings of the fw190-f8 (as well as other goodies /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif ). am i right that it was usual equipment for late war 190f8 jabos? is it part of the upcomimg or planned for the next addon(s)?
thx
JG109_LOOPus

LOOPus
die schwarze 8
I./JG109

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 08:24 PM
hello oleg,
especially i´d like to see panzerblitz-rockets under the wings of the fw190-f8 (as well as other goodies /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif ). am i right that it was usual equipment for late war 190f8 jabos? is it part of the upcomimg or planned for the next addon(s)?
thx
JG109_LOOPus

LOOPus
die schwarze 8
I./JG109

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 10:37 PM
hopefully !!!

http://www.jagdgeschwader53.flugzeugwerk.net/diverses/franky.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 11:29 PM
there arent many loadout options for LW planes in FB /i/smilies/16x16_robot-sad.gif

i hope it'll change after first patch or at least after the second planes-only patch

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 08:05 AM
Good suggestion.

If they had the time to allow those fantasy load outs which very few planes actually ever had(or some, even skeptical as they were used in maybe one or two proto-types), then they sure as could afford to put in something more useful, which saw significant use over the actual warring fields.

-----------
Due to pressure from the moderators, the sig returns to..

"It's the machine, not the man." - Materialist, and proud of it!

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 02:42 PM
I agree we could need some more loadouts panzerblitz is just one.

Anyway Panzerblitz I rockets were only a reworked R4M rocket with the hollow-charge warhead removed and and fitted with an improved rocket motor.

Some loadouts already discussed here as well the bomb explosion effects .
http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=Olegmaddoxreadyroom&id=zvpyu&tpage=1&direction=0

Sitenote
I guess there were more "Fantasy" loadouts than YP80s on the eastfront .)
And Panzerblitz I was in significant use. As well as other loadouts we dont have .).