PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Pacific Fighters

aliens161
10-22-2004, 06:57 AM
Hi all. Just thought I would list some of the problems I have seen with Pacific Fighters.

First things first I have been a fan of IL2 Since it first came out and I have a good understanding about how the sim/s work.

I have played PF for about 4 hours since buying it this morning and this is what I have noticed.

On some aircraft you can not raise/lower gear even thought the auto pilot can and it should work via the G key or which ever you have mapped it to but it does not work.

I have lowed and raised the gear with manual controls but it appears to be bug.

Also some aircraft have not had their flight models tweaked fully so you get a slight flutting affect at low to high speeds this again needs adjusting.

On some aircraft their are some graphic flickering when you are near them but this could be my graphic card and its drivers.

I will add the aircraft names and other problems as I find them.

*****myer

NAFP_supah
10-22-2004, 06:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aliens161:

On some aircraft you can not raise/lower gear even thought the auto pilot can and it should work via the G key or which ever you have mapped it to but it does not work.

I have lowed and raised the gear with manual controls but it appears to be bug.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's because on the real planes you had to raise and lower the gears manually to perhaps? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

aliens161
10-22-2004, 07:11 AM
just add that in the read me file under aircraft
it reads

F4F, FM-2 Wildcat Variants
Switch supercharger speeds at 2,500 meters (8,200 feet) and 4,800 meters (15,750 feet)
Flaps are automatically retracted at 250 km/h (155 mph)
Gear can only be operated manually; you have to manually assign keys for it in the Controls section

So in my haste I wrongly suggested that it was a bug and it is not sorry to all.

*****myer

actionhank1786
10-22-2004, 09:56 AM
It's ok that you made a mistake, atleast you were rational about it and didnt say
"PF Is ****, these planes wheels dont even work, this game blows i wasted money"
Like so many people already have