PDA

View Full Version : Requeiscat de trollshe.

tuggernuts6435
01-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Nothing was true. Everything was permitted.

Randy 355
01-02-2011, 08:17 PM
I for one choose not to permit this.

MISFITxCREEPx
01-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Croson-5:

I second this movement

Serrachio
01-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by MISFITxCREEPx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Croson-5:

I second this movement </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it is not true, how can you not permit it?

Randy 355
01-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MISFITxCREEPx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Croson-5:

If it is not true, how can you not permit it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because nothing is true, everything is permitted.

To permit is my freedom, and I choose not to.

Serrachio
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MISFITxCREEPx:

To permit is my freedom, and I choose not to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But if the thing you're trying to not permit is not true, then surely it is allowed to go on as it is?

LaCava1
01-02-2011, 08:56 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about.

Randy 355
01-02-2011, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

But if the thing you're trying to not permit is not true, then surely it is allowed to go on as it is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If others are willing to permit it.

I don't think you understand the phrase.

Serrachio
01-02-2011, 09:09 PM

But if the thing you're trying to not permit is not true, then surely it is allowed to go on as it is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you understand the phrase. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The phrase doesn't give you the freedom to do as you want, it gives you wisdom to know what to do.

Avl521
01-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Which is why he should not permit it.

Randy 355
01-02-2011, 09:18 PM
The phrase doesn't give you the freedom to do as you want, it gives you wisdom to know what to do.
lol, now you just sound like a Templar!

Go back to Abstergo, Templar troll!

Serrachio
01-02-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm doing this for fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Avl521
01-02-2011, 09:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Go back to Abstergo, Templar troll! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually that's an Assassin teaching... not a templar one.
It's true that Al Mualim was a Templar, but "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" is an Assassin motto.
And since Altaļr didn't understand it, it was Al Mualim who said the true meaning of the words.
That "The phrase doesn't give you the freedom to do as you want, it gives you wisdom to know what to do."
This Assassin phrase, then gives Altaļr the wisdom to be righteous and by the end of the game, he already understands what it means, and that changes him.
So you're technically wrong there.

Randy 355
01-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Go back to Abstergo, Templar troll! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually that's an Assassin teaching... not a templar one.
It's true that Al Mualim was a Templar, but "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" is an Assassin motto.
And since Altaļr didn't understand it, it was Al Mualim who said the true meaning of the words.
That "The phrase doesn't give you the freedom to do as you want, it gives you wisdom to know what to do."
This Assassin phrase, then gives Altaļr the wisdom to be righteous and by the end of the game, he already understands what it means, and that changes him.
So you're technically wrong there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ooh yeah. I misread it. I thought he was saying it only gave you one option. lol

Avl521
01-02-2011, 09:36 PM
lol I was just being b*tchy there haha.

Randy 355
01-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
lol I was just being b*tchy there haha.
lol but you were right! I permit what you said up there.

RedSpider
01-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
I have no idea what this thread is about.

Same http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

dchil279
01-03-2011, 05:50 PM

I don't think you understand the phrase. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The phrase doesn't give you the freedom to do as you want, it gives you wisdom to know what to do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But any wisdom that you may obtain is not true, therefore it can be permitted.