PDA

View Full Version : this ones for raaaiiid and his fans...

BaldieJr
08-17-2007, 12:25 AM
the next dimension is consciousness [the very thing we can not understand].

MEGILE
08-17-2007, 04:55 AM
I'm watching it

raaaid
08-17-2007, 05:07 AM
me too

yesterday i was watching the new moon and sun in the horizont

but the tide was high in the beach

its like when you dream and realize theres something wrong

M_Gunz
08-17-2007, 05:23 AM
Learn better about the tides then.

Where is this beach?

MEGILE
08-17-2007, 05:34 AM
Part 1 was interesting.

I quit at part 2. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

raaaid
08-17-2007, 06:05 AM
http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/webpictures/tide1.jpg

in 20 minutes sun will be at my zenith, being new moon the moon is with the sun

im seeing the beach from my house in the north of asturias north spain and the tide its at it lowest

what should i make up of this

anyway im so used to odd things that i dont care that much any more

raaaid
08-17-2007, 08:22 AM
problem solved in fact moon is 3 hours behind the sun now

though yesterday saw sun and moon on the horizont and tide was high

raaaid
08-17-2007, 08:36 AM
for millenia a piece of gold was a cow no inflation at all

international bankers now falsify money which creates inflation

interesting video thanks though the 911 part was boring

1 dark skinned person dies from starvation every 4 seconds not a single arian, nazis rule the world

BSS_Goat
08-17-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by raaaid:
1 dark skinned person dies from starvation every 4 seconds not a single arian,

Using raaaaid logic this means:

"dark skinned" people can not farm real good.

DuxCorvan
08-17-2007, 10:05 AM
for millenia a piece of gold was a cow no inflation at all

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

international bankers now falsify money which creates inflation

Sorry, raaaaid, but that's simply not true. Inflation exists since currency exists. It was a prerogative of kings to devalue coinage, and it was done often, specially when royal treasure got thin, causing coin to lose real valor and making prices rise. 'Breaking' the coin by altering the quantity of gold in the blend, or by filing the edge of the coin, was also a very common use in ancient times, and punishment for doing that was usually harsh and severe.

BaldieJr
08-17-2007, 05:34 PM
a friend of mine says that all drug-related violence would end when the punishment for selling a 'light' bag becomes death.

not much has changed in a few million years.

the talk about Hitlers raise to power is interesting. i had no idea that he created a war on terror. he sold everyone a light bag.

B16Enk
08-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Inflation exists since currency exists.
Actually inflation, as we understand it, has existed since (wo)men came into being, the cost got greater because we wanted more.

I used () because there is no strike out code, or I haven't found it, and I wanted to be sexist (sorry ladies I do love you though) whilst not being sexist, if you follow me.

Oh OK, I'll continue alone then...

heywooood
08-17-2007, 09:39 PM
you just never know what is going to wobble into and out of consciousness around here.....

..usually its just me...

BaldieJr
08-17-2007, 11:33 PM
your usage of the word wobble intrigues me. do you have a newsletter to which i could subscribe?

Friendly_flyer
08-18-2007, 02:49 AM
in 20 minutes sun will be at my zenith, being new moon the moon is with the sun

im seeing the beach from my house in the north of asturias north spain and the tide its at it lowest

That's because flow and ebb doesn't correspond exactly with the Earths rotation relative to the Sun and Moon. The water of the world need to slosh back and forth to make tide, and this takes a bit of time. In places where the sea need to flow through fjords and inlets, tides may be delayed by more than half a day.

... or did you just imply this is all lunacy?

DuxCorvan
08-18-2007, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by B16Enk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Inflation exists since currency exists.
Actually inflation, as we understand it, has existed since (wo)men came into being, the cost got greater because we wanted more.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was not referring to the rising of price due to the rising of demand, but true inflation due to the loss of value of coined money itself.

Not the same thing.

Even a (wo)man can know this. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif (Joke)

raaaid
08-18-2007, 04:58 AM
yes but when gold was used to pay inflation was not posible unless you believe in alchemy

if the spain crown for example had mixed its gold to have more gold and the english hadnt everybody would prefer the gold of the english ruining spain so i dont think this was done

inflation has an easy explanation:

hey man we are out of cash lets forge legally as much money as we want

theres no other reason for inflation, it started when paper was used instead of gold, gold is limited paper not

going with the conspiracy theory im afraid they make another 911 letting iran drop the bomb

to me is suspicious that everybody knows iran is being targeted and they decide to make the bomb, as dirty harry would say they just made uncle sam day

DuxCorvan
08-18-2007, 04:40 PM
raaaid, inflation is possible with gold: just by putting less gold in a coin than what reads in its face value. If you coin a gold taler, and you put "1 taler" in its face, but there's only 0.90 taler of gold in it, you're devaluing money, and creating inflation, for there's more 'face value' money in currency than real gold to back it.

mortoma
08-18-2007, 05:13 PM
Raaaid, who is the hot babe in that pic of yours??

M_Gunz
08-18-2007, 10:28 PM
Moon on horizon when color is reddish, the light is bent in atmosphere and moon is beyond
the edge already. In a basin even big as the Med there is slow slosh that does alter times
and heights. Tidal bore at Bay of Fundy is 16 feet and rushes in as a flood yet the moon
is not dragging 16 feet of water around the earth at race speed.

At least you understand that it is the earth being swung around off center rather than the
pull of the moon on water alone that makes the tides. It is also a source of core warming
and earthquakes. Without those, this would probably be a dead planet. So hurrah the moon!

raaaid
08-19-2007, 05:40 AM
rose macgowan actress in charmed

blending gold was always a severly punish crimes

kings might have gotten away with it as they did with murder but it was a crime and not legal like today

archimedes was told to investigate if the craftsman of the king blend the gold for his crown

just think

a package of ducados cigarrete 25 years ago was 40 pesetas now is 400

if it was gold with which wed have been paying we would have gone from using pure gold to just 10% gold and 90%copper in 25 years, this would have been unbearable in the 6000 years civilization so though kings cheated others then brough back gold to its purity or in 6000 years it would be just copper

so how long has been paper currency used?

because ever since the bankers have been stealing all us badly

neural_dream
08-19-2007, 08:49 AM
so how long has been paper currency used?

because ever since the bankers have been stealing all us badly
You really don't know or in typical raaid fashion you're fishing for an evil j00+templar discussion?