PDA

View Full Version : 2 Quick questions

Frances52090
01-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Another 2 quick questions which I hope haven't been asked yet:
I am interested in the game for adventure and puzzles and fun, not in violence whatsoever. Is there a way to play it and avoid fighting too much?
ALso, are there any animals? I noticed a horse in one photo and wonder if there are any others as they make a game more fun.
Thanks again for any info.

ARandomKid
01-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Frances52090:
Another 2 quick questions which I hope haven't been asked yet:
I am interested in the game for adventure and puzzles and fun, not in violence whatsoever. Is there a way to play it and avoid fighting too much?
ALso, are there any animals? I noticed a horse in one photo and wonder if there are any others as they make a game more fun.
Thanks again for any info.

While unfortunately most of the game is based around fighting, you could probably get by fighting only when necessary (a word of warning - this will still be quite a lot of fighting) and just running from guards the other times.

And there are many horses in the game, but they're all pretty much the same. I don't think there are other animals, though.

nitres15
01-31-2010, 02:39 PM
i saw a guy in florence he had a pig on his back

ThePheonix1030
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
I thought it was a goat. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

nitres15
01-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
I thought it was a goat. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

they have meny animals on them a goat,pig,and sumthing else

Cpt_Yanni
01-31-2010, 03:34 PM
You can hire Thieves, mercenaries to do murders for you... But still, to complete the story you have to kill some targets ...

sherbet56
02-01-2010, 04:52 AM
thieves don't kill guards,they steal from them then run away

obliviondoll
02-01-2010, 05:11 AM
There are very few places in the game where you CAN'T avoid killing SOMEONE.

Running away/hiding is almost always an option. And there's good justification in every kill the game requires you to perform.

Rompipalle1488
02-01-2010, 05:34 AM
The world runs on 3 things:
1.Money
2.Sex
3.Violence
DEAL WITH IT!

Blackglasswar
02-01-2010, 07:04 AM
The clue is in the game title...

you... are... an... Assassin

You can turn the blood off, but as far as killing people goes, you could try and imagine that rather than sticking a sharp blade into people you are actually helping them get their daily vegetable intake by pushing a carrot through their skin, or giving them a tickle fight with a duster rather than a sharp pointy sword

HewieAlbino
02-01-2010, 07:17 AM
You can avoid fighting if you want. Just run, evade and hide. But there are some instances when you have no choice but to engage in combat. And of course, you do have to kill people to progress through the story. But, as the person above me said, you can turn off the blood if it's too graphic.

There are a few "puzzles" so the speak, you'll encounter. Like the tomb missions or just figuring out the best way to take out your target/s.

As for animals, the main ones are horses for traveling, eagles as viewpoint markers, pigeons to mark leaps of faiths and the barking hidden gun dog.

TooLazy4Name
02-01-2010, 12:25 PM
You dont have to kill, you can use your fist to knock them out, or you can run away. but if you mean avoiding combat entirely, then go to youtube and search up Ianxo4, he shows you how to kill perfectly without ever engaging in combat.

BK-110
02-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
The clue is in the game title...

you... are... an... Assassin

You can turn the blood off, but as far as killing people goes, you could try and imagine that rather than sticking a sharp blade into people you are actually helping them get their daily vegetable intake by pushing a carrot through their skin, or giving them a tickle fight with a duster rather than a sharp pointy sword

Well, you can do the job with a broom if that helps... >_>

But seriously, if you don't like violence, don't play this game. It is, after all, called Assassin's Creed and I hope you know that killing is a crucial part of the definition of the word "Assassin".