PDA

View Full Version : so where is Assasins Creed 2 for pc??

Gonabyteit
11-26-2009, 06:17 PM
um answer me this...why the hell do you put up a release date and then not release it for pc??
wtf is going on??
i went to go buy it today and what do you know....ITS NOT OUT FOR PC...WTF

Captain Tomatoz
11-26-2009, 06:18 PM
it got delayed a while ago sorry

PS Welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

akridine
11-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Gonabyteit:
um answer me this...why the hell do you put up a release date and then not release it for pc??
wtf is going on??
i went to go buy it today and what do you know....ITS NOT OUT FOR PC...WTF

basically, they've either delayed it because they wanted to milk money out of the consoles by not allowing people with consoles to download the PC version for free, which is the most likley reason for the delay or if you believe what the mods say ubisoft are completley incompetent and couldn't work out how to write software for the PC and decided they'll need an extra few months to figure it out

Gonabyteit
11-26-2009, 06:21 PM
why did it get delayed?

oh and sorry for the language...its just that this kind of this seems to be going on with afew games(consoles getting first priority) and its getting abit old...eg the dlc for borderlands got released for consoles and still waiting for the pc dlc

akridine
11-26-2009, 06:22 PM
why did it get delayed?

oh and sorry for the language...its just that this kind of this seems to be going on with afew games(consoles getting first priority) and its getting abit old...eg the dlc for borderlands got released for consoles and still waiting for the pc dlc

like i said, ubisoft are incompetent and writng games for the PC is too hard for them

Captain Tomatoz
11-26-2009, 06:23 PM
i think it was something to do with pircacy but im not sure

Gonabyteit
11-26-2009, 06:25 PM
imo this kind of thing is gona turn people away from buying the game and any others in the future

akridine
11-26-2009, 06:27 PM
imo this kind of thing is gona turn people away from buying the game and any others in the future

I completley agree, they've lost me as customer, I was planning on buying the game on saturday and only found out about the delay when i looked at gamefaq's to see if any PC cheats were out for it.

Gonabyteit
11-26-2009, 06:28 PM
wasnt it Ubisoft the put out Farcry 2?