PDA

View Full Version : Is there A Club Med For Us Pilots?

Flydutch
02-24-2005, 04:51 PM
posted Thu February 24 2005 00:45
I wounder Some months ago i came Across some exiting screenies from "Club Med"
Not the Yuppie Teeniebopper Search & Destroy the Medeteranian OrgiNazition!..
But Some people who Like me are Dissapointed that Airforce-Pilots don't get a Rest&Return in the Medeteranian!
During the 1st IL-2 sim there was A poll to find out which would be the favorite theather to follow up The Eastern front 'Sturmovik'

The Med/ N-Africa was the big Favorite!
But since then Maddox chose probaly to stay closer to the East (Can't Blame them after all there work!) And FB was launched, then A new potential Audience (The USA) to the sim seemed to have infleunced the following up sims: AEP & PF!
(Altough I like American fighter A/C & CV's I Dissapointed in the US Speech pack!)

So the Med fans must at least be Dissapointed because the new project for the future is going to be the very 'original' "Battle of Britain"!
(I will buy it any way no Sweat Oleg!)
If there will be A Follow Up sim to the new engine for'BOB' I will gladly wait but after so many years without HJ Marseille, Screwball Beurling, The Italian Regia Aeronautica, The Tuskegee Airman, The Brazillian Senta pua, Malta, Crete, Tobruk, Egypt, lybia, Siccily D-day's on Italy And the South of France, I start doubting A public favorite comming About!
The 'Meddies' where somewhat sooted with the anouncement that A thirdparty of people would be working on A map and Campaign for the Med/ Middle East to be used with PF!

I have been practicing my Carrier qualification for months now but have not found A third party or Orgynazi group who are planning A Organised trip to the 'Meditarenea'

Aside for the many Beautifull Med Skins, and some thirdparty missions mimmicing Malta & Africa Does Anybody know of A squad dedicated to this 'Forgotten' theather or building it?

Tooz_69GIAP
02-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Oleg has said after BoB comes the Med.

Flydutch
02-26-2005, 01:18 AM
Great news!
Remember where it was posted?