PDA

View Full Version : What i think of AC 2...

Backadd
11-23-2009, 09:31 AM
I didn't like the game much at all..... I bought it to get to know what happened to Desmond and was hopping that there would be more "Desmond story"
and what did i get? To play as him 3 times during the entire game...

And Ezio wasn't very interesting, a classical "parents get killed revenge story" witch have been done so many times so i can't enjoy them. And mostly they are made better then in AC2.

I also don't like when NPC's who are close to the main character just stops talking or reacting
on what you do, as Ezio's mother and sister.
The mother just sits next to a bed for over 10 years with out saying anything
to her children that's accely alive?
(I didn't collect feathers so i don't know if that changes anything,
but if it does she would probably only say 3 words then continue siting there or disappear)
And the only thing Ezio's sister had to say is "You came here to look at the book"
or some thing like that. And i never where there to look at the book....

But the worst thing have to be the very badly racing moment and "tomb raiding"...
When i buy a assassins creed game i don't want to race, play some bad capture the flag mini game
or climb around an a church to get a big stone thing to unlock a cage
where some old relative locked in he's armor.
If he did so much job making sure no one took it, why should i?
it wasn't much better then my own set of armor, and my looked better...
ohh yea the tomb raiding was very boring and annoying to...
They where actually so boring that i haven't activated my black edition code yet...

Still i enjoyed the little Desmond story we got,
and the extra hidden blade,
and i learned that i have to like Alta´r alot
sense a though about stopping playing AC2 when i got to play as Alta´r and complete AC 1 again.
Or maybe i just realised that the middle age that is more interesting then the renaissance
when i got to play as Alta´r in the middle of a boring renaissance game?

I would give AC2 6/10 if i where a reviewer but I'm not ;P I would give AC 1 8/10 and if they gave Alta´r 2 hidden blades and the new assassination techniques it would get 9/10. I am still looking forward to AC 3 hoping that i will get some Desmond story then and if not maybe it will be better.

M-dahaka
11-23-2009, 09:53 AM
it's not a revenge story. It is at the beginning, but Ezio begins to see there's a bigger picture that he has to stop before Templars get control over everyone.
also, i think this kind of free running is perfect for some tomb puzzles, that are by the way, optional, so if u don't like them, don't do them.
and what's it with the capture the flag nonsense? >_>
he did so much job to make it hard to get the special armor, because he had to be sure the right guy got it, meaning a skilled assassin. that's why Mario didn't get it, he wasn't skilled enough.
also, it's unbreakable, so it IS better than w/e u had.

i think this game fixes all the problems the first game had, but that's just my tought.

Trace007
11-23-2009, 10:14 AM
I'm just going to go ahead and ignore that critique.

Black_Widow9
11-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Please post in one of the Feedback Threads.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>