PDA

View Full Version : Usernames

SloppyCracker
09-21-2007, 01:40 PM
This question is bugging me for a while now. How did you guys and girls came up with your usernames(Mods too, come on.)? I came up with mine when I was thinking about a serious name and there out of nowhere came ''SloppyCracker. Lorl. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

And if you want to you can tell wich name you like the best and why. Maybe we select the most fun/cool/though/weirdest name of this forum? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

spazzoo1025
09-21-2007, 01:44 PM
I was about 8, and I was thinking for a username to use on the Nickelodeon website, and suddenly, out of nowhere, I thought of spazzoo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dragfindel
09-21-2007, 01:46 PM
my first gamertag was draxter of masterdraxter.
then i was deeply in lotr and tought glorfindel sounds nice,(because draxter is a very common username) then by adding draxter to glorfindel you get Dragfindel http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SloppyCracker
09-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Lol. It sounds pretty cool too. Spazzoo! lol, it rhymes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Guess http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

dragfindel
09-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
Guess http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. you were inspired by altair and you made this username in 07

x_101_
09-21-2007, 02:02 PM
All i will say is the number one hundred and one is actually significant and i challenge you all to figure it out. MUWHAHAHHAHA

membernametaken
09-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Was making my first ever account on GameFAQs and the other handles I usually went by were taken so, I tried thinking of new ones and they were all taken, as well.

I got tired of seeing the "member name taken" message that kept popping up, almost mocking me; so, out of spite, I typed "membernametaken" and behold, I now have an alternative to "Coma" that I use on a lot of forums, now.

Coma is another name I used that I came up with in my angsty teenage years but was inspired by the movie American Beauty where Kevin Spacey's character says: "It's almost like i've been in a coma for the past 20 years and i'm just now waking up." At the time, I felt that "Coma" was an accurate description of how I felt in my life. Pretty emo, in retrospect but, hey, I don't think high school was easy for anyone.

My current alias is almost like a commentary on how everyone is completely anonymous on the internet and me simply being "membernametaken" is a funny way of saying we're all just the same 0's and 1's in this digital world.

IrishBender
09-21-2007, 02:11 PM
OK I just wanted a usual name, since VincentShaw is too boring, I somehow thought of Bullseye...nah
but Bullseye is Colin Farrell => Irish Actor
ok then I thought about one Futurama where Farnsworth made funny stuff and I had to think about Bender kicking A$$. Ok this is how the name came up.

avsrule247
09-21-2007, 02:13 PM
I always used to use Avsrule247 since... I can't even remember when.

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 02:18 PM
you were inspired by altair and you made this username in 07
Well done! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dragfindel
09-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by x_101_:
All i will say is the number one hundred and one is actually significant and i challenge you all to figure it out. MUWHAHAHHAHA
ok i have to be right

01 is also:

* Room 101 in George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four.
* "Neo's number" in the 1999 sci-fi action movie The Matrix, according to one of the producers in The Matrix Revisited. It is the number on numerous significant doors in the movie; for example it is Neo's flat number at the beginning of the movie.
* At universities in the United States, Canada and South Africa, often the course number of basic or entry-level courses. By extension, it is informally used elsewhere to indicate things that are meant for beginners. At universities with four-digit course numbers, the equivalent course number is 1001 or 1010. This usage is not common in the rest of the world.
* According to Books in Print, more books are now published with a title that begins with '101' than '100'. They usually describe or discuss a list of items, such as 101 ways to... or 101 questions and answers about... . This marketing tool is used to imply that the customer is given a little extra information beyond books that include only 100 items. Some books have taken this marketing scheme even further with titles that begin with '102', '103', or '1001'. The number is used in this context as a slang term when referring to "a 101 document" what is usually referred to as a statistical survey or overview of some topic. For example, 101 Ways To Bug Your Teacher, a book by Lee Wardlaw.
* Taipei 101, The tallest building in the world.
* The Hundred and One Dalmatians by Dodie Smith (and the various movie versions thereof).
* The emergency telephone number for the police in Argentina.
* The emergency telephone number for medical emergencies in Israel
* '101', The Single Non-Emergency Number (SNEN), a new telephone number being rolled out across the United Kingdom. This is intended as an easy to remember number, for non emergency calls to the police on occasions when dialing 999 isn't appropriate. Calls are charged at a flat rate of 10p. (Official 101 Site)
* 101, a live album and movie by Depeche Mode.
* 101st kilometre, a condition of release from the Gulag in the Soviet Union
* The (minimum) number of keys on a standard computer keyboard.
* U.S. Route 101, which runs from California to Washington.
* In DisneySpeak, a ride breakdown in a Disney theme park (an indirect reference to the US Route 101)
* Unit 101 of the Israeli Defense Forces.
* 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army
* For new (US) checking accounts, the default number for the first check.
* Room 101 is a Comedy series on BBC2 in the UK presented by Paul Merton.
* The year AD 101 or 101 BC.
* The famous orchestra 101 Strings.
* "Back to the 101" is a song by Albert Hammond, Jr.
* The space shuttle mission STS-101.
* The trick-taking card game 101, in which the seniority of cards is: Five, Jack, Joker, Ace of Hearts, Ace of Trumps, High Red, Low Black.
* The 101, an in-house channel on DirecTV's satellite service
* The Orbiter Vehicle Designation for Shuttle Enterprise
* Martin 101 is a worldwide model, singer and artist. martin101 official web site
* Arnold Schwarzenegger´s terminator model in The Terminator and in Terminator 2 was a T-800 Model 101.
* 101 Was also a Robot built for the UK TV series Robot Wars, supposedlly costing only £1.01 to build
* The Phrase "101" is used for an example on how to do or operate something at its most basic level. (eg. iPods 101 or Computers 101)
* 101 is the HTTP status code indicating that a client should switch protocols (e.g. to HTTPS)
if this isn't good i give up

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 02:30 PM
... Wow ... Craap man! Sheesh! Where the heck did you get all that from!? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif.

dragfindel
09-21-2007, 02:45 PM
*cough* wikipedia *cough* type in 101 number and you will find http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

x_101_
09-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by dragfindel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x_101_:
ok i have to be right

01 is also:

* Room 101 in George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four.
* "Neo's number" in the 1999 sci-fi action movie The Matrix, according to one of the producers in The Matrix Revisited. It is the number on numerous significant doors in the movie; for example it is Neo's flat number at the beginning of the movie.
* At universities in the United States, Canada and South Africa, often the course number of basic or entry-level courses. By extension, it is informally used elsewhere to indicate things that are meant for beginners. At universities with four-digit course numbers, the equivalent course number is 1001 or 1010. This usage is not common in the rest of the world.
* According to Books in Print, more books are now published with a title that begins with '101' than '100'. They usually describe or discuss a list of items, such as 101 ways to... or 101 questions and answers about... . This marketing tool is used to imply that the customer is given a little extra information beyond books that include only 100 items. Some books have taken this marketing scheme even further with titles that begin with '102', '103', or '1001'. The number is used in this context as a slang term when referring to "a 101 document" what is usually referred to as a statistical survey or overview of some topic. For example, 101 Ways To Bug Your Teacher, a book by Lee Wardlaw.
* Taipei 101, The tallest building in the world.
* The Hundred and One Dalmatians by Dodie Smith (and the various movie versions thereof).
* The emergency telephone number for the police in Argentina.
* The emergency telephone number for medical emergencies in Israel
* '101', The Single Non-Emergency Number (SNEN), a new telephone number being rolled out across the United Kingdom. This is intended as an easy to remember number, for non emergency calls to the police on occasions when dialing 999 isn't appropriate. Calls are charged at a flat rate of 10p. (Official 101 Site)
* 101, a live album and movie by Depeche Mode.
* 101st kilometre, a condition of release from the Gulag in the Soviet Union
* The (minimum) number of keys on a standard computer keyboard.
* U.S. Route 101, which runs from California to Washington.
* In DisneySpeak, a ride breakdown in a Disney theme park (an indirect reference to the US Route 101)
* Unit 101 of the Israeli Defense Forces.
* 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army
* For new (US) checking accounts, the default number for the first check.
* Room 101 is a Comedy series on BBC2 in the UK presented by Paul Merton.
* The year AD 101 or 101 BC.
* The famous orchestra 101 Strings.
* "Back to the 101" is a song by Albert Hammond, Jr.
* The space shuttle mission STS-101.
* The trick-taking card game 101, in which the seniority of cards is: Five, Jack, Joker, Ace of Hearts, Ace of Trumps, High Red, Low Black.
* The 101, an in-house channel on DirecTV's satellite service
* The Orbiter Vehicle Designation for Shuttle Enterprise
* Martin 101 is a worldwide model, singer and artist. martin101 official web site
* Arnold Schwarzenegger´s terminator model in The Terminator and in Terminator 2 was a T-800 Model 101.
* 101 Was also a Robot built for the UK TV series Robot Wars, supposedlly costing only £1.01 to build
* The Phrase "101" is used for an example on how to do or operate something at its most basic level. (eg. iPods 101 or Computers 101)
* 101 is the HTTP status code indicating that a client should switch protocols (e.g. to HTTPS)
if this isn't good i give up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
none are correct, sorry keep trying...i wont be back till tomorrow, so...yeah....

dragfindel
09-21-2007, 02:46 PM
darn :P

the_assassin_07
09-21-2007, 02:49 PM
My God all that and it's wrong!

Radiax0
09-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Well my original idea was RayDX, so a ray of directx, but it sound kinda funny, so I modified it to something nicer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif And I came up with Radiax... It's stupid but as long as it consists of Microsoft technologies, it's considered a big, rich, juicy name http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Robbinho1992
09-21-2007, 03:12 PM
First name is Robert...Thought of something more exotic...Robbinho (With 2 b's) and then 1992 is the year i am born.

Also use Razli as a Alais, and made that up when playing World of Warcraft and need a name for a Dwarf....Its kidna stuck.

KnightTemplar45
09-21-2007, 03:25 PM
I had just finished reading a book called The Last Templar. Thus, knight templar came to be. I just picked random numbers for the 45.

Boromir323
09-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Well, I love LOTR, and I love Boromir(in a non-sexual way) so thats pretty much were mine came from.

T_Spoon_UK
09-21-2007, 04:18 PM
T Spoon is my nickname.

and im from UK. add them together. there we go.

iamaltair
09-21-2007, 04:29 PM
well, i was really really really really really really really really really looking forward to AC, so i said hey, how bout iamaltair.then afterwards i thought of i_am_altair, but i had already made my account so...

A.B.O.Y
09-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Im a Goose the end. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaxen6
09-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Back when I was rabid for Kingdom Hearts and everyone else was chucking random x's into their names in attempt to make a cool Organization XIII name, I failed to anagram "Karmen" into anything interesting and chopped out the middle and replaced it with an x.

Though now I use it for a character of mine that wants to take over the world and the general character I draw of myself.

6 is my favorite number and some websites require usernames be 6 characters long minimum... so it's just filler. I generally don't like doing usernames with numbers...

K_Falcon
09-21-2007, 05:59 PM
My high schools mascot is a Falcon so I usually put King Falcon but I put K_Falcon.

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Aldir is a character a friend of mine invented in a story about the Fourth Age, after the events in lotr http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jade_Samurai
09-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Jade Samurai bears no relation to Jade Raymond...
I was in New Zealand admiring some jade, and remembered that it has a hardness of 8 on the hardness scale (Diamond is 10) so its very strong, and it has a cool green colour.
I have always been intrigued with japan and its history hence 'samurai' also, Samurai are just awesome, (I like the movie 'The last Samurai'

SO! with 'Jade', a very strong and awesome looking stone, and 'Samurai' the best warriors in the world ever!! who managed to make the most bestest sword IN THE WORLD!!
Cram them together and you get 'Jade Samurai' (some tell me its a girls name, no, im not a girl..! sometimes i go to lan parties and play the original UT, and people yell out 'WHO THE F*** IS JADE SAMURAI' because i kick there arse and keep killing them, and then we all have pizza and laugh!)
Well there you go, my name in a little more then a nut shell!

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 06:45 PM
that's nice, although the best warriors of the world are the <STRIKE>aldirians and dunedain</STRIKE> spartans!

Thumper1980
09-21-2007, 06:50 PM
From Bambi.

Samurai's have a considerable advantage over Spartans considering a well forged Samurai sword would slice straight through a Greek/Spartan short sword thing.
But each to his own.

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 06:55 PM
but what about a spartan from halo, huh? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Thumper1980
09-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Touche my friend.

AldirTheKnight
09-21-2007, 07:07 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DeAdLy2323
09-21-2007, 07:15 PM
i picked mine because at the time, no one had this name, and i thought it sounded sweet. now there is a bunch of pozers tellin me i stole there name when i am pretty sure i had it first (back in the doom days, come on, no one else had this name back then

drfeelgood8849
09-21-2007, 08:43 PM
i love the motley crue song "dr feel good"
and i use that name for everything

cooldude6681
09-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Two names, two stories (plus, the story for cooldude is really dumb/boring).

Cooldude6681: Back when I was young, around, say, 10/11 or so, I decided to join the lego.com website, and wanted a cool nickname. So what better name than cooldude? Well, unfortunately, cooldude was taken, and they suggested cooldude6, and I went with that. Later, I decided I wanted to rename my AOL account to cooldude6, but somehow that was also taken. Go figure. Somehow, I reached cooldude668, and went with that for a few years. One day I wandered across www.pogo.com (http://www.pogo.com) after not having gone there in ages, and tried to log on using cooldude668, but that didn't work. I went with cooldude6681 and have stuck with it for the past...4 years or so.

Shaitani: A couple years ago, I was playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (or maybe it was Pandora Tomorrow, I forget) and had the Discovery Channel on in the background. It was some show about these man-eating lions in Africa that were known as the Shaitani (or something like that) which translates to "Devil of the night". I thought, "Hey, what better name for someone who loves splinter cell than one which alludes to his favorite gametype?" Since then, I've been using Shaitani as my gamertag in every game I play. About a year ago, though, I learned that Shaitani just means "devilish", and that it would be much longer if I wanted it to be "devil of the night." Since I'd been using Shaitani for a while, I decided to stick with it.

jonavoly
09-22-2007, 02:57 AM
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Jonathan Vollebregt >
Jonavola >
Jonavola II >
Jonavolaii >
Jonavoly ></pre>

Who'd have thought http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thumper1980
09-22-2007, 05:26 AM
This is a good topic.
Props to whoever started it.

moqqy
09-22-2007, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Thumper1980:
From Bambi.

Samurai's have a considerable advantage over Spartans considering a well forged Samurai sword would slice straight through a Greek/Spartan short sword thing.
But each to his own.

But we are talking about warriors, not the equipment:P Of course the Samurai had better equipment 1000 years after spartans.. But give them the same equipment and.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thumper1980
09-22-2007, 05:38 AM
I dunno, I think it'd be an interesting fight.

Both have no fear of death and both had the sole occupation of war for thousands of years.

moqqy
09-22-2007, 05:51 AM
I dunno, I think it'd be an interesting fight.

Both have no fear of death and both had the sole occupation of war for thousands of years.

Spartans were raised to be warriors from the age of 0.. Samurais didn't have nearly as rough training and their real tranining begun much much later.. So Spartans would take this..

Thumper1980
09-22-2007, 05:54 AM
Yeah so were samurai. If your father was a samurai I'm pretty sure you had to be a samurai too. I dunno, it's pointless arguing.

andy276
09-22-2007, 06:08 AM
I've been using the nickname Andy ever since I started playing games. Games usually need a nickname or profile name and because most of them don't support the ž letter (my real name is Andraž), I use Andy (can't really remember why). 276 next to andy means 27.6. (my birthday).

moqqy
09-22-2007, 06:16 AM
Yeah so were samurai. If your father was a samurai I'm pretty sure you had to be a samurai too. I dunno, it's pointless arguing.

You said "yeah so were samurai" then said you dunno:P Samurais weren't trained as early, nor raised to be warriors like the Spartans.
There were many cowards among their ranks, as well as brave ones. The quality of Samurais also differed greatly, some were great fighters and some were really poor. Spartans, however, were almost all brave and great fighters, or they would have died or killed in the training.

ScytheOfGrim
09-22-2007, 06:35 AM
yata-yata-yat!

in the end, it's the same!
i have to float over to them and rip out their hollow spinal cords just so that i can have enough spines for a game of Pick-Up-Sticks!

and i wonder why i chose that username... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

any guessers? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 06:41 AM
I don't know it's too hard http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

But seirously I think Ninja Gaiden 2 saw your username Scythe! If you've seen the teaser you'll know what I mean...

ScytheOfGrim
09-22-2007, 06:47 AM
pfft! stole it?!

they begged me to borrow it!
i agreed... and now i regret it... it's already overdue... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

where are those devs? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

GuStick93
09-22-2007, 06:49 AM
I don't know it's too hard http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

But seirously I think Ninja Gaiden 2 saw your username Scythe! If you've seen the teaser you'll know what I mean... lmao,when i saw ryu holding that huge scythe i went like WOW ITS SCYTHEOFGRIM !

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 06:50 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Yeah same http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

pfft! stole it?!

they begged me to borrow it!
i agreed... and now i regret it... it's already overdue...

where are those devs?
Lol I'll tell you.... for a fee http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif.

Clonage2006
09-22-2007, 07:15 AM
I was playing some old FPS shooter with a fellow clan member. Back then, suiting my personality at the time, my name was loony, a name that I still use from time to time. The guy I was playing with was called Lone, probably as in lone wolf, and, for a joke, I decided to be lone number 2, as sad as it sounds, and, deciding it sounded better he said, 'Why not put Clone ?,' the idea amused me and it stuck, and I remained as clone for a while. And when I was making this account I thought I would try to put across the point that I 'own' ad putting Ownage and Clone together seemed to work, and hence clonage was created, as for 2006, that parts kind of obvious.

Just look what coursework has done to me! That sounded like an essay!

x_101_
09-22-2007, 08:37 AM
So nobodys figured out mine yet... i'll give you a clue its "relevent" to this forum.....the X and the _ thingys mean nothing just try and figure out the number part.......

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 08:45 AM
I know! 19101 AD! In the Crusade time! I think...

x_101_
09-22-2007, 08:52 AM
no thats a different number, and i dont think the year 19 thousand one hundred and one. AD exists http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Hey wait.... oh yeah lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif. JUST TELL US!!

VNdutchfan
09-22-2007, 10:30 AM
vndutchfan ... VN (Vanilla Ninja) Dutch Fan xD

im from holland and a fan from vanilla ninja.. ah simple xD

SloppyCracker
09-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Cool! I'm from holland too.

Zain0
09-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Well my old username was ******ed, (hoothoot6195) rofl, i dont know, i dont even remember why i chose it, but my name on instant messengers was always Zain, since its my real name, i had a friend of mine call me Zaino all the time so now usually in games and forums if Zain0 is taken i just put Zaino :P

none are correct, sorry keep trying

is the 101 supposed to mean "lol" ?

danny.b87
09-22-2007, 11:56 AM
well my name is easy to explain:

Danny is my name the B stand for my last name and the 87 for my birth year so i added a . between the danny and b87 well its nothing intresting, i just thought about my name and came up with it, but on many sites my name is called scarfacejr19 hehehe it sounds funny but i look like scarface hehehe i have scars on my face to soo that the only username thats has a story to it

but darn i dont know why i choose that username for this site haha

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Woah... you're 20!?

danny.b87
09-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Woah... you're 20!?

yes and????

BTOG46
09-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Zain0:

is the 101 supposed to mean "lol" ?

It could simply be that, but I wonder where he comes from, that might be significant in guessing.
If he's from Iceland maybe he's refering to 101 Reykjavik, a film which has a computer relevance,
If he's from the UK, it may be Room 101, a TV show where the host dumps stuff he deems useless down a chute, or it could mean the non emergency police phone number to report rowdy behaviour..................
Then again, it could be binary..........

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Ummm.. ok... whatever...

Edit: Btw BTOG he said it's significant to AC and these forums...

x_101_
09-22-2007, 12:19 PM
one hec of a big clue for you here; ASSASSIN

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 12:22 PM
AHHH I KNOW!

Actually I don't http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif.

BTOG46
09-22-2007, 12:23 PM
one hec of a big clue for you here; ASSASSIN
one on one?

x_101_
09-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Nope but good guess. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

BTOG46
09-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Nope but good guess. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

GA-101Assassin
my last guess, I'm ready to give up http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

x_101_
09-22-2007, 12:47 PM
wrong, sorry. I'll tell you all tomorrow. if your in my timezone (uk).

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 12:49 PM
NOO!!!! Tell us your damn name meaning!!

dragevs
09-22-2007, 12:55 PM
wrong, sorry. I'll tell you all tomorrow. if your in my timezone (uk).
I'm already an hour ahead of you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Edit: Oh, and my name is Vegard. The s stands for my lastname

Altair_92
09-22-2007, 01:02 PM
I just thought Altair was awesome and 92 is my birth year (Been 15 for 19 days now! WOOT!). http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Plus I thought that it sounded cool. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SloppyCracker
09-22-2007, 01:18 PM
lol. 92 is my birthyear too! I'm turning 15 in december. Can't wait. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dragfindel
09-22-2007, 01:23 PM
i am turning 15 in october (so actally i am not allowed to play ac, :P)
i still wonder what 101 means

AldirTheKnight
09-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thumper1980:

You said "yeah so were samurai" then said you dunno:P Samurais weren't trained as early, nor raised to be warriors like the Spartans.
There were many cowards among their ranks, as well as brave ones. The quality of Samurais also differed greatly, some were great fighters and some were really poor. Spartans, however, were almost all brave and great fighters, or they would have died or killed in the training. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

speaking of spartans...

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20070919.jpg

MrMoo333
09-22-2007, 01:41 PM
101 in binary means nothing, and assassin in binary is: 01100001011100110111001101100001011100110111001101 10100101101110, so im guessing it has nothing to do with binary

the_assassin_07
09-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Like your new look Moo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

MrMoo333
09-22-2007, 03:47 PM
thanks, i just made some sigs of The Sharktopus, my drum teachers band, they played at warped tour! My teacher is the guy in the middle

x_101_
09-23-2007, 05:05 AM
You should be able to figure it out from this:
A 1
B 2
C 3
D 4
E 5
F 6
G 7
H 8
I 9
J 10
K 11
L 12
M 13
N 14
O 15
P 16
Q 17
R 18
S 19
T 20
U 21
V 22
W 23
Y 25
Z 26

dragevs
09-23-2007, 05:17 AM
? I still dont get it, dont make sense to me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

ScytheOfGrim
09-23-2007, 05:18 AM
i figured it out!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

A = 1

S = 19, which also equals 10 (9 + 1)

the two most used letters in "assassin" are "S" then "A".

therefore, it equals "SA", which equals "101"

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif yay me!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

gimme a cookie!!!

EDIT: NOOOO!!!! NOW I KNOW IT!!!!

you just add up the letters in asassin!!!!

1+19+19+1+19+19+9+14 = 101!!!!!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

x_101_
09-23-2007, 05:48 AM
by god hes got it! congrats http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif
(the second guess that is)

ScytheOfGrim
09-23-2007, 05:53 AM
yeah, i know. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

but if the first guess was right, then that would have been even scarier because it's even trickier to figure out!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

where's my cookie? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

dragevs
09-23-2007, 06:28 AM
Aha now I get it. No i relly dont, but then your name is x assassin right ?

SloppyCracker
09-23-2007, 07:03 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif *Gives Scythe a cookie.*

x_101_
09-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Here you go scythe:
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/x_101_/images.jpg

ScytheOfGrim
09-23-2007, 07:43 AM
WOOHOO!!!

*munch crunch*

you see people?!
us arabs really aren't that smart- i mean dumb... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

SloppyCracker
09-23-2007, 07:48 AM
lol

benthepigeon
09-23-2007, 08:17 AM
well, my name is Ben and in school one of my nicknames is Pigeon, coz i can do a very impressive impersonation of one.

SloppyCracker
09-23-2007, 08:19 AM
lol, double post?

benthepigeon
09-23-2007, 08:26 AM
Yeh, my computer is really slow. Once i clicked on post it took a few minutes, so i clicked post again, and the post appeared twice. It's been deleted now though.

SloppyCracker
09-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Minutes?, Minutes?!?. I feel sorry for you. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

maledicere
09-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Heh , my nickname came when i was a Disciples series maniac , stayed hours and hours and hours in front of the computer just playing campaigns and making maps . The name is derived from maledict and it means maledicere it is a latin word and it is read with an s instead of ce (Maledisere) . It's alos a great spell against mountain clans. Damn defensive dwarves ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

SloppyCracker
09-23-2007, 08:39 AM
Cool, my thread already has 5 pages.

QuailBones
09-23-2007, 08:45 AM
- My nickname is Carly.
- I like the alliteration of the hard C.
- My zodiac sign is Cancer.
- I was diagnosed with cancer in 2005 (better now)

SloppyCracker
09-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Wow, it's great that you survived cancer. Glad to see you alive. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

membernametaken
09-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by dragevs:
Aha now I get it. No i relly dont, but then your name is x assassin right ?

Yeah, go watch "23" if you still don't get it.

dragevs
09-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Thank you I will http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Faylinks
09-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Robbinho1992:
First name is Robert...Thought of something more exotic...Robbinho (With 2 b's) and then 1992 is the year i am born.

Also use Razli as a Alais, and made that up when playing World of Warcraft and need a name for a Dwarf....Its kidna stuck.
HAH, cought red handed, you must be 18 or older!!! heh, just kidding.

Hollings1493
09-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Well my surname is Hollings im 14 and i was born in the year 93 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MrMoo333
09-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SloppyCracker:
Cool, my thread already has 5 pages.

OH! EAT IT! My page has 53 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif you have the right to remain jealous, anything you say or do, can and will be used against you in a court of law! (I started Sigs thread)

Ehem, anyway, my name comes from my email adress which comes from my first Red Alert 2 Online account, which comes from my neighbor who helped set it up, and came up with it. Usually i go by VarietyBucket in games because I like doing a lot of different stuff throughout, and KFC is my FAVORITE!!!!

AoKH_newIdea
09-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Represents my goal when designing games.

I also like off-set symmetry in the capitalization. Looks 10x better than Newidea.

The AoKH is just my home site (aok.heavengames.com). Believe it or not, someone already had the name newIdea (thief) on this forum, so I had to add something to the beginning.

Faylinks
09-24-2007, 04:32 PM
uh, origonaly it was Phalanx, but that looks horiible so i came up with the spelling faylinks

Casstle
09-25-2007, 04:40 AM
i have had severel GT's
in half-life it was Cujo(the big insane dog)
then it was shadowbane, just because it sounded cool.
But "casstle" came from Frank Castle "the punisher" but i thought that it looked cooler with two"ss" instead of one.

DemonikCrow666
09-25-2007, 02:39 PM
I thought of my name when I needed to get a good username to join on GamePro, and at the time I was obsessed with the movie series The Crow, and I thought of this game that was going to come out but was concelled that was called Demonik, Finally 6 is my favorite number so i just put 666.

SloppyCracker
09-26-2007, 11:53 PM
6 is your favourite number and you were obsessed with ''The crow''? Oh god!

AnimationSensai
09-27-2007, 05:50 PM
I got created this name cause i love anime and i do karate, lol

AldirTheKnight
09-27-2007, 06:06 PM
I made mine because i'm something, therefore The , and I <STRIKE>think</STRIKE> am an Assassin , and I created the account this year, so it's 07

Golani2007
10-05-2007, 06:52 PM
There is a combat corps in Zhal name: Golani.
This is one of the best combat corps in our army.
my fother was there, and I'm planning be there too.
the "2007" was a autometic recommedtion cause "Golani" was allready in use XD

so there you go^^
and my first name is Itay/

cowboyonacid
10-05-2007, 06:58 PM
I used to drop acid and I'm working on a character that wears a cowboy hat. Actually, he has long hair, stubble, worn eyes, a flannel, a suede coat, carries a shotgun, a pistol, a knife, wears boots, ripped factory pants, a belt with ammo pouches, an evil smile, a machete, and smokes a cigar.

Almost forgot about the half gloves with homade silver knuckles. A fork bent up and wrapped around a finger. Good for a punch, but why silver?

USARLoog
10-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Tried to create a account using Loog, didn't work so I brought in the abbreviation for United States Army Ranger and added to my name.