PDA

View Full Version : Patches for 46

rmorgansmith
01-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Do I need to download any patches for the 46 DVD I just got? Play offline only so do not need server stuff. Going to do a clean install, have not done it yet but have uninstalled old merged game and defragged. By need I guess I mean I want to be totally up to date, I am sure the game is fine out of the box but I totally obsessive/compulsive so it would bother me if I did not have all the latest stuff, hah hah hah had(manaiacal O/C laugh)

rmorgansmith
01-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Do I need to download any patches for the 46 DVD I just got? Play offline only so do not need server stuff. Going to do a clean install, have not done it yet but have uninstalled old merged game and defragged. By need I guess I mean I want to be totally up to date, I am sure the game is fine out of the box but I totally obsessive/compulsive so it would bother me if I did not have all the latest stuff, hah hah hah had(manaiacal O/C laugh)

FA_Retro-Burn
01-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Yes, 4.071M Beta patch was released. It's in the ready room for download locations.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

V226WL -- Call sign Retro-Burn, Lt. USAAF 133rd VSq.

"In honor of Capt. Dominic Salvatore Gentile "Gentle Don" who served in the 133rd with 22 kills."