PDA

View Full Version : How will Desmond and AC III look alike?

KiShiDo
12-16-2011, 01:54 PM
Well most of us are sure that we will play Desmond in the current timeline but I seriously can't imagine how the game will look alike and how the gameplay will be... Will there be swords, maxes, axes or will we use guns as primary weapom, will we climb skycrapers or use GPS, will we fly or drive cars?

Same for Desmond... Will he still wear just his hoodie and that's all or will he find some sort of new MODERN armors or even the ones we already know, which woudln't really fit into the timeline

I think SC III will be a big change, maybe even bigger than II to the original one... So what do you think?

OculusRed
12-16-2011, 07:05 PM
I don't think Desmond will be big in ACIII. Maybe in latter games when the timeline for the ancestor has moved forward to an age of prominent guns.

masterfenix2009
12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by OculusRed:
I don't think Desmond will be big in ACIII. Maybe in latter games when the timeline for the ancestor has moved forward to an age of prominent guns. AC3 is Desmond's last game.

Sarari
12-16-2011, 09:06 PM
[/QUOTE] AC3 is Desmond's last game.[/QUOTE]
Doubt it. Ubisoft's to greedy to end the series there. They're most likely gonna expand AC3 as they did with AC2 to make some money. Even though I really think it'll ruin the series if they do that, at least they're getting money right? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

SolidSage
12-16-2011, 09:21 PM
@Sarari
You think Ubi makes the games and THEN we want them? I think that's backwards.

@OP
Idk. It would make sense to play the majority of the game as Desmond in the modern era, but the architecture of the environments doesn't have to be skyscrapers. We already did modern Monterrigionni (however you spell it), and that was real similar to itself in Ezio's time. We've got a ton of old architecture around us still, sometimes WE are what looks out of place (or time).
Ruins are cool too.

A pistol wouldn't be a huge upgrade from the HG. Ammo would be the control for gun play anyway, if we didn't want it to get all crazy and stuff.
Hmmm...what if AC DID do a GTA episode? Would that be bad? Really?

After AC3? More old world I hope, maybe a new Animus user, or maybe this time they shoehorn the Player into that role. Player character would have to be unplayable/customizable/masked/first person-please God, no.

OculusRed
12-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OculusRed:
I don't think Desmond will be big in ACIII. Maybe in latter games when the timeline for the ancestor has moved forward to an age of prominent guns. AC3 is Desmond's last game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Since when? All I've ever heard is that ACR was Ezio's last game. I've said this in many threads, but Desmond was designed as the great culmination of many lines of great Assassins. There is much more to explore in his DNA.