PDA

View Full Version : Fave OL server?

msalama
11-07-2005, 03:24 AM
I've very rapidly grown to like the Virtualpilots.fi server / DF room, because they've got big maps and missions you can really sink your teeth into. And oh yeah, since it's Ostfront the Sturmo is always featured...

And you?

msalama
11-07-2005, 03:24 AM
I've very rapidly grown to like the Virtualpilots.fi server / DF room, because they've got big maps and missions you can really sink your teeth into. And oh yeah, since it's Ostfront the Sturmo is always featured...

And you?

Viper2005_
11-07-2005, 05:19 AM
warclouds, especially the FISC server...

flakwagen
11-07-2005, 05:59 AM
I like UK-Dedicated #1. The only thing missing is custom skins, but I understand custom paint jobs aren't a high priority due to the bandwidth issue. I like the fact that it hosts maps with actual missions that have goals. It isn't an eternal furball.

Serpentmaster09
11-07-2005, 06:44 AM
Spits vs 109s my second favorite is Zekes vs Wildcats. Historical missions, the most challenging settings that force you to do your own navigation Id-ing bandits. When you get a kill on that server, you know you did it on your own and if you get killed you know you were killed by a good pilot. There is allot of detail on the server too, especially at the airfields. The airfields look like they have activity on them and are not just stale places to spawn takeoff and spawn again. Another cool thing that you dont see too often on your average DF server is that bombers are used allot and they fly in good sized formations. But most of the Warbirds of Prey servers fun at the same time giving you a sense of history and what it was possibly like flying ww2 aircraft.