PDA

View Full Version : Powerless Challenge Working?



Kogia
01-07-2011, 01:11 AM
I use Mute pretty much most games, I use it and get at least 2 or 3 stuns with it per game and yet this challenge just doesn't seem to be registering. Does anyone know if there is anything more specific you need to do or if there is a bug?

Jack-Reacher
01-07-2011, 01:25 AM
Got level 3 a few days ago, no clue man

FearlessSpeach
01-07-2011, 01:53 AM
It is tracking for me right now.

PS3, USA player. Hope it fixes.

tallinn1960
01-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Kogia:
I use Mute pretty much most games, I use it and get at least 2 or 3 stuns with it per game and yet this challenge just doesn't seem to be registering. Does anyone know if there is anything more specific you need to do or if there is a bug?

That means that you do not run at your pursuer to stun them. The mute has already worn off but they are still puzzled, so you succeed nevertheless. Happened to me as well until I got the right feeling about what 1.5 seconds are.

Kogia
01-07-2011, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by tallinn1960:
That means that you do not run at your pursuer to stun them. The mute has already worn off but they are still puzzled, so you succeed nevertheless. Happened to me as well until I got the right feeling about what 1.5 seconds are.

ah that could be it, I'm usually blended in a group and so use Mute once they are very close while they are hesitating who to attack, I just step forward and stun them, I'll have to try running.

That's a bit of a fussy use for it, I've used it so much over the last couple of months and am still stuck with basic as none of those hundreds of uses of it have counted.... Annoying.

Terran97
01-08-2011, 11:29 PM
The mute range is pretty far, so don't be afraid to use it when your pursuer is 6 meters away. I use strong mute for a 7 meter radius.

Squiddish
01-09-2011, 12:09 AM
A lot of the challenges seem iffy for me. I finally got Powerless, but I agree it didn't seem to be picking up most of my Muted stuns. I think that when your fist actually lands, after the whole wind-up animation, they have to STILL be Muted.

The one that I'm currently irritated with is Hit and Run, the challenge for RR Mute (End 100 chases with a Stun). I swear I've been at 83 for days, and I have ended MANY chases with Stuns in that time.

FearlessSpeach
01-09-2011, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Snipemaster666:
A lot of the challenges seem iffy for me. I finally got Powerless, but I agree it didn't seem to be picking up most of my Muted stuns. I think that when your fist actually lands, after the whole wind-up animation, they have to STILL be Muted.

The one that I'm currently irritated with is Hit and Run, the challenge for RR Mute (End 100 chases with a Stun). I swear I've been at 83 for days, and I have ended MANY chases with Stuns in that time.

Try working on headbutt and cloak and dagger. You'll get RR mute without having to worry about it.

Its surprisingly hard to find your pursuers when you actually go hunting for them.

Squiddish
01-09-2011, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by FearlessSpeach:

Try working on headbutt and cloak and dagger. You'll get RR mute without having to worry about it.
Finished both.

I know, right?

FearlessSpeach
01-09-2011, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Snipemaster666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FearlessSpeach:

Try working on headbutt and cloak and dagger. You'll get RR mute without having to worry about it.
Finished both.

I know, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Love how confused they are when pop disguise and walk right towards them on a roof before hitting charge.

Made one kid scream hysterically. Even better than the throwing knife + hidden gun kills from 1 foot away in a blended crowd while incog to bag a sweet 100.

Squiddish
01-09-2011, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by FearlessSpeach:

Love how confused they are when pop disguise and walk right towards them on a roof before hitting charge.

Made one kid scream hysterically. Even better than the throwing knife + hidden gun kills from 1 foot away in a blended crowd while incog to bag a sweet 100.
At one point I thought I was going to try to get every challenge in the game finished.

Then I remembered that the gun and Sprint Boost have challenges, and decided that was stupid.