PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want to see? [SPOILERS]

Th3spian777
06-20-2011, 08:54 PM
So as we all know, Desmond's in a coma, Lucy is (hopefully) alive, and Shaun and Rebecca are, well, we don't know yet. Since we know almost nothing other than Desmond is comatose, what do you WANT to see revealed in Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

(some of you may think this is the same as my first thread, that was what do you think happened, it was your opinion. This is what you want to see happen in the next game)

xCr0wnedNorris
06-20-2011, 10:01 PM
That we won't ever see Ezio again. Don't get me wrong, he's cool and everything. There're just too many games in the series based around him.

Calvarok
06-20-2011, 10:14 PM
We've been told that this is the series that wraps up both Altair and Ezio's stuff, so... d'ya think? :P

I want to get some answers.

Sangine12
06-20-2011, 10:19 PM
I'd like to see a LEGIT clue to where AC3 will take place, nothing like the end of ACB and Da Vinci Disappearence which was basically a 'distraction'

I doubt it will happen.

Th3spian777
06-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Hahaha, this WILL be the last of Ezio and Altair, they have made that abundantly clear http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif And I would like some answers, but this game is going to be answering a lot they're saying, and I'm inclined to believe them