PDA

View Full Version : Two newbie questions

Farflame
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
One, how do I load the external torpedoes? They never seem to be loaded automatically.

Two, my base has just changed to Brest, but my orders told me to go back to Wilhelmshaven. Which do I go to? If I just press esc and leave the mission, will it just take me to the correct base?

Farflame
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
One, how do I load the external torpedoes? They never seem to be loaded automatically.

Two, my base has just changed to Brest, but my orders told me to go back to Wilhelmshaven. Which do I go to? If I just press esc and leave the mission, will it just take me to the correct base?

Lovo_Kasistan
05-17-2005, 04:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Farflame:
One, how do I load the external torpedoes? They never seem to be loaded automatically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They won't load automatically. You have to have enough men in the torpedoe room, have to be surfaced, have to turn off silent running and then drag them manually from their external slots to a free reserveslot (not the tubes) in the weapons management screen ("i").