PDA

View Full Version : A message to Siwarrior CFS2 or PT

MiamiEagle
10-25-2004, 08:53 PM
I read your previous post asking whether you should buy CFS2 or PT. In my honest opinion you should buy them both. They are both great WWII Combat Simulators. In my expereince FB has its great quality and CFS2 has its own great qualities as well.CFS2 is the only combat simulator that covers the whole and that in it self makes it great.The planes are not as bad as they say . It has a fantatis MB wicth will allow you to create Missions and campaings that cover the whole world. Once you understand it and learn how to install the improvements.Once you have been able to install the upgrades. This Simulator become from decent one to one of the great Simulators of the momment. I will not post all the different Web sites devoted to it . I do not beleive that would be correct . But you can find them through google. That does not mean you should not buy PT. By no mean am I recommending that. PT will probably bee the best Simulator in the market once all the patches are out. The planes models will probably a bit better than CFS2. There is no reason why you cannot have them both. This games are not that expensive and they are both great products.If you care obout our hobby I recommend you upgrade your Computer as soon as possible and you will see how much more you will enjoy flying with us. Beside by buying this products you are contributing to keeping this hobby going. Please do not a use Parate copy since that will destroy the WWII flying simulating World.

MiamiEagle
10-25-2004, 08:53 PM
I read your previous post asking whether you should buy CFS2 or PT. In my honest opinion you should buy them both. They are both great WWII Combat Simulators. In my expereince FB has its great quality and CFS2 has its own great qualities as well.CFS2 is the only combat simulator that covers the whole and that in it self makes it great.The planes are not as bad as they say . It has a fantatis MB wicth will allow you to create Missions and campaings that cover the whole world. Once you understand it and learn how to install the improvements.Once you have been able to install the upgrades. This Simulator become from decent one to one of the great Simulators of the momment. I will not post all the different Web sites devoted to it . I do not beleive that would be correct . But you can find them through google. That does not mean you should not buy PT. By no mean am I recommending that. PT will probably bee the best Simulator in the market once all the patches are out. The planes models will probably a bit better than CFS2. There is no reason why you cannot have them both. This games are not that expensive and they are both great products.If you care obout our hobby I recommend you upgrade your Computer as soon as possible and you will see how much more you will enjoy flying with us. Beside by buying this products you are contributing to keeping this hobby going. Please do not a use Parate copy since that will destroy the WWII flying simulating World.

Siwarrior
10-26-2004, 01:27 AM
Thanks MiamiEagle

I think i will search to find cfs2, maybe in Harvey Nowman, it is probably only cheap. But i will also try to upgrade my computer so PF will work.
I will buy cfs2 if i can find it and will look into PF