PDA

View Full Version : any help to get it working?

biggles_1979
12-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi,

I had IL2 a while ago and all is fine.

Then, i recently bought FB, AEP and PF

What i wanted to do was play the bob and d-day stuff on AEP but...

IL2 works fine

FB works fine

PF has work as a stand alone on another PC

But AEP just won't work!

i have uninstalled, reinstalled searched for patches and found some but no idea what I'm supposed to do with the damn things. I have not found any simple instructions on how its supposed to work. I get a menu thing for which scenario i want and a cmd window pops up and goes and that's it. In FB it seems to be there but i can't load any of the missions.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. i was really looking forward to this expansion pack and am almost to the point of throwing it in the bin and wishing I'd never bothered paying for it.

P.s. i don't need it to go online at this point, all i want it for is on my PC if it makes any difference.

biggles_1979
12-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi,

I had IL2 a while ago and all is fine.

Then, i recently bought FB, AEP and PF

What i wanted to do was play the bob and d-day stuff on AEP but...

IL2 works fine

FB works fine

PF has work as a stand alone on another PC

But AEP just won't work!

i have uninstalled, reinstalled searched for patches and found some but no idea what I'm supposed to do with the damn things. I have not found any simple instructions on how its supposed to work. I get a menu thing for which scenario i want and a cmd window pops up and goes and that's it. In FB it seems to be there but i can't load any of the missions.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. i was really looking forward to this expansion pack and am almost to the point of throwing it in the bin and wishing I'd never bothered paying for it.

P.s. i don't need it to go online at this point, all i want it for is on my PC if it makes any difference.