PDA

View Full Version : Did you get all the feathers?

npatten
04-13-2010, 03:16 PM
This has got to be the most boring part of the game! I completed all missions, all targets are killed...But still not reached 100 % completion...I have the feathers to collect...I didn't take that task seriously from the start....Now I have to move from city to city to collect the feathers, and it is taking me so much time.....Sometimes they are located in some really dark remote place...I wonder if I'll ever get all of them...Only got 40 up to now!!! Have you obtained all of them?

npatten
04-13-2010, 03:16 PM
This has got to be the most boring part of the game! I completed all missions, all targets are killed...But still not reached 100 % completion...I have the feathers to collect...I didn't take that task seriously from the start....Now I have to move from city to city to collect the feathers, and it is taking me so much time.....Sometimes they are located in some really dark remote place...I wonder if I'll ever get all of them...Only got 40 up to now!!! Have you obtained all of them?

npatten
04-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Here's the reward for obtaining all 100!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YRQ-lRkCsg

saif186
04-13-2010, 03:33 PM
use ign guides or something to find them all just as I did lol

jimbo11235813
04-13-2010, 06:23 PM
It took me ages with a map as I was trying to find feathers only looking at vague symbols on the city map. TBH I think I'd still be looking if I didn't have the map. The reward isn't too exciting, but I really wanted to get at least one platinum trophy in my collection.

saif186
04-13-2010, 10:56 PM
I didn't print the map i used this videos try them here is link

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/as...20091118131317820094 (http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassins-creed-ii-feathers-and-treasure-chests-guide/a-20091118131317820094)

choose your district of the city the see the video for the places of feathers of that district

El_Sjietah
04-14-2010, 04:17 AM
I got to 80ish before I lost my motivation and grabbed a map from the internet. It's easy after that.

npatten
04-14-2010, 05:21 AM
Does it mean that you cannot find all of them without a map!! I really think 100 is a bit too much for that type of quest....50 or less would have been preferable...How do you manage to get 100 feathers in such huge cities!

El_Sjietah
04-14-2010, 07:24 AM
You can look up how many feathers you've found per district and how many feathers can be found in that district in the database. Makes it somewhat more managable, but still a pain.

mornegroth
04-14-2010, 11:43 AM
I got near the 70's, but then I started following a map

npatten
04-14-2010, 12:04 PM
I remember in one televised interview of Patrice Desilets, one of the producers of AC and AC2, he asked the people around him if any of them tried to get all the flags in AC, and all of them said no.....None of them tried to get all the flags...and he alone raised his hand confessing that he went after the 75 flags...what a boring waste of time....I really don't see what's the fun in running after 75 flags around cities...The negative response of the people around him should have made him understood this type of quest is not so much appreciated...Yet he replied that he would make sure that for the new game, people looked with a purpose....We don't have flags now...They've been replaced by feathers...What a brillant improvement.....

mornegroth
04-14-2010, 12:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by npatten:
I remember in one televised interview of Patrice Desilets, one of the producers of AC and AC2, he asked the people around him if any of them tried to get all the flags in AC, and all of them said no.....None of them tried to get all the flags...and he alone raised his hand confessing that he went after the 75 flags...what a boring waste of time....I really don't see what's the fun in running after 75 flags around cities...The negative response of the people around him should have made him understood this type of quest is not so much appreciated...Yet he replied that he would make sure that for the new game, people looked with a purpose....We don't have flags now...They've been replaced by feathers...What a brillant improvement..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You missed the point...
There's four purposes for colecting feather's in AC2:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>In memory of Petruccio
<LI>To win a new cape
<LI>To win a new weapon
<LI>To "wake up" Ezio's mother (Maria)
[/list]

Also, it's not obligatory to collect all feathers, so why do you bother?

El_Sjietah
04-14-2010, 12:32 PM
It's just something put in to entertain the completionists. If you don't want to do it, don't.

Murcuseo
04-14-2010, 01:08 PM
You never know, there might be a greater purpose to it in the episodes... probably not but still.

Never say never...

adarwinter
04-14-2010, 03:59 PM
i dont care about the feathers because finding them is boring to me. free-running without a challenge is not interesting, IMO.

the reward is a measly 10 seconds cut scene with the mother and a cape that sounds interesting as a gameplay change but usually u collect the cape AFTER u finish the game so it doesnt REALLY make things more exciting. also u can achieve the same result as the cape by not lowering the notoriaty.

and new weapon? what weapon? anyways, there is no real difference between the weapons so no motivation to bother for a new one, as far as i can see.

it's great for those who want achievements but i never cared for these.

i would have LOVED if collecting things like feathers or treasure chests would involve combat or something. like if every time u emptied a chest a bunch of guards would charge at you. the more chests u empty - the more guards. THAT would make collecting chests challenging and not just something u do when u run out of things to do in the game...

mornegroth
04-14-2010, 04:38 PM
In my opinion those 10 seconds you talk about were very important, cause I'm a type of gamer who values story and it's characters much more than gameplay.

The weapon is some kind of hammer which unlocks once you catch 50 feathers (you need this weapon to finish your collection at the villa).

About treasure chests... Well, personally I think they were unnecessary because there was a lot of income from the Villa already, but it was still funny buying maps and finding all the chests.
All of this chest exploring isn't very belieavable for the game's setting, so what you proposed doesn't sound like a good aproach. It's my opinion of course.

adarwinter
04-14-2010, 05:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mornegroth:
In my opinion those 10 seconds you talk about were very important, cause I'm a type of gamer who values story and it's characters much more than gameplay.

The weapon is some kind of hammer which unlocks once you catch 50 feathers (you need this weapon to finish your collection at the villa).

About treasure chests... Well, personally I think they were unnecessary because there was a lot of income from the Villa already, but it was still funny buying maps and finding all the chests.
All of this chest exploring isn't very belieavable for the game's setting, so what you proposed doesn't sound like a good aproach. It's my opinion of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think the hug with ezio's mother was well acted but not a satisfying enough of a cutscene, but that's more of an opinion.

yeah, collections are nice for ppl who like to do everything in a game but i find "achievements" a really cheap and lazy way to get ppl to do more in the game without adding development time.
my chest suggestion would mean that collecting all treasure chests is not just a matter of being bored and mindlessly and skill-less-ly collecting them. it can actually mean that the more chests u collect the harder u work for it. it means u have been through a challenge. there for collecting the later chests will be a lot more satisfying than just picking up a feather and therefor collecting ALL chests means that u put some skill and not just time into it.

while this chest idea is a lil out of context, so are the feathers. there hasnt been enough in the story to make me believe ezio's brother collected them. why did he do it? we never find out. there hasnt been enough exposition for the lil kid so i dont care for him or his stupid O.C.Ds.
i think that the chests could have been things that guards carry from one place to another (same existing animation of ppl carrying boxes) and that would make it look like guards transferring money between banks. once a guard is attacked he screams for guards and guards appear. the more chests u steal - the tighter the watch over them. makes perfect sense to me AND would add a tiny bit of challenge to AC2 which is something that obviously did not make it past the initial brainstorming session.

obliviondoll
04-15-2010, 06:00 AM
I haven't got them all yet.

But I will.

I'm just under 80 now, and refuse to use a map/videos. I WILL find them for myself. If I have to actually gridsearch the entire gameworld to do it. I still haven't got around to doing that for AC1's flags yet. I'm actually closer to having all feathers in 2 - but then, it gives slightly more reward than AC1, and there's only 100, instead of 420.

Murcuseo
04-15-2010, 06:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adarwinter:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mornegroth:

All of this chest exploring isn't very belieavable for the game's setting, so what you proposed doesn't sound like a good aproach. It's my opinion of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think the hug with ezio's mother was well acted but not a satisfying enough of a cutscene, but that's more of an opinion.

yeah, collections are nice for ppl who like to do everything in a game but i find "achievements" a really cheap and lazy way to get ppl to do more in the game without adding development time.
my chest suggestion would mean that collecting all treasure chests is not just a matter of being bored and mindlessly and skill-less-ly collecting them. it can actually mean that the more chests u collect the harder u work for it. it means u have been through a challenge. there for collecting the later chests will be a lot more satisfying than just picking up a feather and therefor collecting ALL chests means that u put some skill and not just time into it.

while this chest idea is a lil out of context, so are the feathers. there hasnt been enough in the story to make me believe ezio's brother collected them. why did he do it? we never find out. there hasnt been enough exposition for the lil kid so i dont care for him or his stupid O.C.Ds.
i think that the chests could have been things that guards carry from one place to another (same existing animation of ppl carrying boxes) and that would make it look like guards transferring money between banks. once a guard is attacked he screams for guards and guards appear. the more chests u steal - the tighter the watch over them. makes perfect sense to me AND would add a tiny bit of challenge to AC2 which is something that obviously did not make it past the initial brainstorming session. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you guys complaining about something that was added for fun, it's obvious its not meant to add any great depth to the story lol

They're there for the completionist and the bored alike, do it or don't do it... it makes no real difference (as far as we know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif) , I mean... come on, floating feathers and boxes of money lying about in the street, its meant to be ridiculous and time consuming http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Not everything has to be a challenge or have a particular meaning... stop over thinking it and go do something constructive http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif

npatten
04-15-2010, 07:04 AM
Ok now I have the hammer weapon...And yes I agree...It is a useful weapon...I should have obtained this earlier in the game....I think the fight against BOrgia and his close guards would have been easier with this....Yet, I still think that 100 feathers is a bit too much....Hope next game, they lower the number in any similar quest!!

Rewmac_Icon
04-15-2010, 04:14 PM
I got 3 left. So far haven't used the map just messing around and questing found me this much okay and some little boring search, but still if I could get 500 orbs in Crackdown without a map, this won't hold me...

rjcooper
04-16-2010, 01:14 AM
I actually did all the flags in AC1 and all the feathers in AC2 for the sake that they were there. And i have to say that the feathers were a MASSIVE improvement over the flags.

1.) There is less then 1/4 the amount to collect compared to the first game.
2.) The DNA allows a break down of city/district so it's easier to locate that one elusive feather.
3.) Unlike the flags the feathers are generally in the open, not tucked in an alley or broken down house.
4.) Eagle Vision was upgraded so you can move and the feathers show up dramatically when in that mode.

So if you don't mind not having the mini-map you just need to free-run around in Eagle Vision and look for the glowing beacons. I actually hit 68 before I ended the game from just running around normally questing and collecting one if I saw it outta the corner of my screen.

adarwinter
04-16-2010, 01:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rjcooper:
I actually did all the flags in AC1 and all the feathers in AC2 for the sake that they were there. And i have to say that the feathers were a MASSIVE improvement over the flags.

1.) There is less then 1/4 the amount to collect compared to the first game.
2.) The DNA allows a break down of city/district so it's easier to locate that one elusive feather.
3.) Unlike the flags the feathers are generally in the open, not tucked in an alley or broken down house.
4.) Eagle Vision was upgraded so you can move and the feathers show up dramatically when in that mode.

So if you don't mind not having the mini-map you just need to free-run around in Eagle Vision and look for the glowing beacons. I actually hit 68 before I ended the game from just running around normally questing and collecting one if I saw it outta the corner of my screen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

when something is said to be better when there is LESS of it than how good that thing really is?
if it was really fun to collect feathers i'd assume ppl would want more of it :\

i was really sad when the side missions (peagon cages, envelop icons etc) where over. i did them all. that was a sad moment. i wish there were more of these or even random generating missions (like some GTAIV vigilante missions or gtaIV mods) that never end.

JohnConnor2012
04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Don't you need all feathers for 100% completion, like all treasure chests, missions, etc.?

I admit to hating it so much I checked out the Feather Finder map about 3/4 of the way through. So much harder and more unrewarding than hunting treasure chests.

The cape is an appropriate reward for collecting the feathers though - a painful liability.

npatten
04-16-2010, 10:24 PM
THere is one feather I've been trying to obtain without success....It's found on a very high level of the wall surrounding Florence...But the walls surrounding Florence are very high...I've not been able to get on it...I've been running around the city to look for a point where I can climb onto it to be able to reach that feather...Still without success...Can you get onto the wall around Florence??

El_Sjietah
04-17-2010, 03:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by npatten:
THere is one feather I've been trying to obtain without success....It's found on a very high level of the wall surrounding Florence...But the walls surrounding Florence are very high...I've not been able to get on it...I've been running around the city to look for a point where I can climb onto it to be able to reach that feather...Still without success...Can you get onto the wall around Florence?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't get on the walls in Florence. I think you need to run up against the wall, then jump to the side at your highest point to get the feather you're looking for.

npatten
04-17-2010, 11:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
THere is one feather I've been trying to obtain without success....It's found on a very high level of the wall surrounding Florence...But the walls surrounding Florence are very high...I've not been able to get on it...I've been running around the city to look for a point where I can climb onto it to be able to reach that feather...Still without success...Can you get onto the wall around Florence?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't get on the walls in Florence. I think you need to run up against the wall, then jump to the side at your highest point to get the feather you're looking for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THanks I got it now!!
I still haven't got the complete set of feathers despite using a map...some of them seem quite well hidden!!

KZarr
04-18-2010, 02:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
You can look up how many feathers you've found per district </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif How, I just need one more feather, but I don't know in what city or district and Id on't feel like going through all the 100 locations again.

Azugo
04-18-2010, 04:35 AM
Yup, found all the feathers in AC2, and all flags in AC1. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

viji1982
04-18-2010, 10:04 PM
A purple angel knocks at your door and gives you a plate full of magic cookies

once you eat the cookies, and crap them out, you can take the sh*t from your toilet, and bury it in the back garden and say 6 hell Mary's

You then cry and cut yourself every full moon for the next 2 years, after all that I send you a 15 Amazon voucher for sticking in there!
=====================
hair removal (http://www.complete-hair-removal-source.com)
HGH (http://hghzonecenter.com/)

Astrotoy7
04-19-2010, 08:07 AM
Bugger the feathers... PC players &gt; select the uplay icon from the main menu and if youve completed certain missions you can use your ubi points to have the auditore crypt map unlocked without getting the feathers.

Something similar likely exists in the console version but I havent played it on those platforms at length http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

A7

El_Sjietah
04-19-2010, 09:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KZarr:
You can look up how many feathers you've found per district </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif How, I just need one more feather, but I don't know in what city or district and Id on't feel like going through all the 100 locations again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's in the DNA section. You look up the feathers part, click it, then keep clicking to show feathers per city and after that by district.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Astrotoy7:
Bugger the feathers... PC players &gt; select the uplay icon from the main menu and if youve completed certain missions you can use your ubi points to have the auditore crypt map unlocked without getting the feathers.

Something similar likely exists in the console version but I havent played it on those platforms at length http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

A7 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The reward for 100 feathers is the Auditore cape, not the crypt. The crypt is only available through UPlay.

JohnConnor2012
04-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Still think 'reward' should be in inverted commas. In fact, I'd say 'curse' as PC players don't even get the achievement.

Six_Gun
04-19-2010, 05:19 PM
I've yet to get all feathers, and I can't say I'm all that motivated with the unlock being a cape that makes you constantly notorious. I've heard there's a hammer that's unlocked too though that allows you access to something, forgot what. If you haven't tried it yet, use Eagle Vision whilst searching on a white horse, it really looks cool.

I've found a key in the game on the dummy the enemy lures and traps you with in the Hunting the Hunter mission. Some say there are 6 total, but supposedly 3 of the others are on Davinci's practice dummies, and I don't see a way to loot them, despite someone claiming you can.

I started looting the air assassinate dummy, but couldn't finish before the game reset after completing that assignment. Everyone says there's no use for the key/keys in this game though, perhaps a dev plan that was never finished or won't come into play until you get the DLC or AC 3.

JohnConnor2012
04-19-2010, 08:21 PM
I got that key too and am mystified by it. The hammer's the best and kicks in at 50 feathers. Pretty soon thereafter, every guard seems to be carrying it too though....

Six_Gun
04-19-2010, 11:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
I got that key too and am mystified by it. The hammer's the best and kicks in at 50 feathers. Pretty soon thereafter, every guard seems to be carrying it too though.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Great, I thought you had to get all 100 to get the hammer. Dosn't it give you access to something too? I noticed there's a filled in tunnel at the back of the Villa next to the mine opening. Maybe you can smash through that with it.

El_Sjietah
04-20-2010, 02:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Six_Gun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
I got that key too and am mystified by it. The hammer's the best and kicks in at 50 feathers. Pretty soon thereafter, every guard seems to be carrying it too though.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Great, I thought you had to get all 100 to get the hammer. Dosn't it give you access to something too? I noticed there's a filled in tunnel at the back of the Villa next to the mine opening. Maybe you can smash through that with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the exit of the Auditore Family Crypt. You can purchase it with UPlay points, which you get by achieving certain points in the storyline.

Astrotoy7
04-21-2010, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE]The reward for 100 feathers is the Auditore cape, not the crypt. The crypt is only available through UPlay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aha. my apologies.

so you can get the cape without the crypt (with feathers) and the crypt(containing the cape?) via uplay - is that right??

I started the crypt and saw it was another jumping level so ALT+F4d the hell outta there - I hate those levels - its ASSASSINS creed, not monkey bar champion creed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ugh.

A7

El_Sjietah
04-21-2010, 11:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Astrotoy7:

so you can get the cape without the crypt (with feathers) and the crypt(containing the cape?) via uplay - is that right??
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The cape is only available by collecting all the feathers.

The crypt is indeed another freerun mission with some cash at the end. Only difference from a Templar Lair are some writings that are scattered throughout the crypt, which tell you of Ezio's great grandfather and how Monteriggioni came to be. It's some interesting background information, so deffinately worth the hassle you have to go through.

Six_Gun
04-21-2010, 04:42 PM
I see th Uplay thing pop up now and then saying Action Complete, but how do you access and use Uplay points?

JohnConnor2012
04-21-2010, 06:48 PM
I think via the first loading screen in the bottom RH corner gives you the option to click on it.

With your TR experience, you should have no trouble with the Auditore crypt - once you've cracked the camera.

AleCylon
04-21-2010, 10:25 PM
I think the feathers was the non cool part of the game, and the reward the Auditore cape? after you get the Medici and Venetian campes you dont need the Auditore cape, cus you can manage to be not notorios in every town, so the use of the Auditore cape to use in mission to be able to return to anonimous after take it in the end of mission is useless.

So i hope then dont do it again on AC3.

Six_Gun
04-22-2010, 02:25 AM
I think the whole point of their offering the Auditore cape as an unlock for the feathers was to effectively add a higher level of challenge. In other words it's like how some games unlock the highest difficulty mode once the game is beaten. They probably realized some players whom find the game a bit easy would like boldly wearing the family cape and taking on all comers vs running and hiding. When you think about it, it kinda fits Ezio's personality too. Did he run and hide after avenging his father and brothers via killing that bastard Uberto? No, he stood there boldy and shouted to the people whom he was and that he's still alive.

El_Sjietah
04-22-2010, 02:32 AM
Guards still won't notice you if you stand out in the open and they pass 2ft away. Notoriety in this game is a joke.

JohnConnor2012
04-22-2010, 04:22 AM
The point with the cape is that it unlocks an achievement (if not to PC players) if worn in all major cities. Don't know how long for though - 1 sec. after arriving with the caravan?

Bumblebee666
04-24-2010, 08:37 AM
I'm very much afraid my friend that you will not be able to find all of themhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
There are some of them which are reaaaaly hard to find,and even if you find them,it would be almost impossible to get to them.
Why I am telling you you won't get them all it is because one of them is an Assassin's Tomb,probably the first you do...and that feather if it is possible to get to it,don't ask me how cause I couldn't do it!
If however you got that one(which I doubt)..than good luckhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
BTW:I got 99 out of 100 feathershttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif..I bet you know that the last one ishttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Six_Gun
04-24-2010, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bumblebee666:
Why I am telling you you won't get them all it is because one of them is an Assassin's Tomb,probably the first you do...and that feather if it is possible to get to it,don't ask me how cause I couldn't do it!
If however you got that one(which I doubt)..than good luckhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
BTW:I got 99 out of 100 feathershttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif..I bet you know that the last one ishttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you talking about the 2nd tomb in Florence called Duomo's Secret? It's the one in a church where you have to climb way high to the top and it starts out with a priest telling the worker to be careful. I didn't spot any feathers there, or in any other tomb, but there IS one secret area quite high up with a treasure chest that you can't actually see is a chest until you get to it.

BTW, that chest is not hard to get to either. Where you get blocked by the flag from traversing over to it you just ascend the wall as high as you can then do a back jump to the chandelier. From there you can make your way. I don't think there's a feather IN that tomb, but there is one on top of the cross on that building when you exit the tomb.

El_Sjietah
04-24-2010, 04:24 PM
AFAIK all feathers are out in the open.

kelseyoakes
05-07-2010, 05:23 AM
I'm the same as you!! i try and jump onto the 2nd perch but i end up jumping backwards towards the herald and ive been trying for a month now and still no luck! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif xxx

Backadd
05-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Ofcourse not... Don't be silly.

JohnConnor2012
05-07-2010, 12:04 PM
That's not hard at all. You can climb right to the top of the Duomo's dome from the outside from Day 1 of the game (and have to during one of the Bonfire missions). Kind of fatal trying to climb down before you get 'grab' to break falls, but just quitting before impact should get you to the bottom w/o actual death.

Dawn20
05-07-2010, 12:26 PM
im gonna start collecting now, i already have a few and ill use IGN guide.
I finished the game so now i can relax and start looking for them.

kelseyoakes
05-07-2010, 01:39 PM
it's k i got the feather http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Backadd:
Ofcourse not... Don't be silly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EzioAssassin51
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
I just used a map to get them all.

But i only collected them all in my first and best profile. I couldn't be bothered doing it for my other two.

They are not that hard to get. I just used a map and it was easy.

deskpe
05-14-2010, 04:57 AM
i collected 50 to get the weapon,, then months after (this week) i used a map and got the rest

only game i got all the avhievments on

Crucify Lucifer
05-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Collecting the feathers wasn't all that stressful, actually kind of relaxing. Once you've gone through the headache of AC 1's kingdom flags, collecting feathers is like a vacation.

Black_Widow9
05-14-2010, 02:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ulqui4rra:
Collecting the feathers wasn't all that stressful, actually kind of relaxing. Once you've gone through the headache of AC 1's kingdom flags, collecting feathers is like a vacation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif While they weren't super easy the fact that you could see in what exact areas you were missing them really helped!

An_Idea
05-15-2010, 12:47 PM
yeah, i got every last achievement on turkey day last year. those feathers were a pain, but i liked them a lot more than the flags http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif