PDA

View Full Version : SKINNERS BEWARE NEW SERVER PATCH MAY OVERWRITE YOUR SKINS FOLDER

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 01:11 AM
It appears to replace the skins folder, i was lucky i unzipped it elsewhere first so back up your files first

panic over, it seems to add another file inside the ubisoft folder alongside the fb one, but back up first ok as it may not be the same for everyone, it means you will need to duplicate mission and skin folders on both if you host with them.............

Message Edited on 09/23/0312:34AM by Taylortony

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 01:11 AM
It appears to replace the skins folder, i was lucky i unzipped it elsewhere first so back up your files first

panic over, it seems to add another file inside the ubisoft folder alongside the fb one, but back up first ok as it may not be the same for everyone, it means you will need to duplicate mission and skin folders on both if you host with them.............

Message Edited on 09/23/0312:34AM by Taylortony

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 03:23 AM
Darn, Taylortony, relax. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Yes, a person can unzip to another location.

Also, a person can turn off 'over-write files automatically'.

I think you got excited over 'nothing', but that is OK, probably all of us have done that at one time or another.

"panic over" /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<p align="center">http://forums.ubi.com/i/icons/Symbols/symbol-us-flag.gif </br></br><font size="1" color="white"><u>RealKill</u></font></p><font size="1" color="#4A535C">