PDA

View Full Version : OLEG we love you!

almarton2005
09-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Oleg I was watching Pearl Harbor the movie again (second time) but with a difference, this time I was watching it previously knowing IL2 PF and the japanese mission of Pearl Harbor attack.

The first shootage of the zeros and vals coming to the sight of the island in the movie was exactly the one I got from your game (I may even say that the game was more realistic than the movie).

I can't say anymore I am in complete awe!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you

! It`s japanese.

almarton2005
09-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Oleg I was watching Pearl Harbor the movie again (second time) but with a difference, this time I was watching it previously knowing IL2 PF and the japanese mission of Pearl Harbor attack.

The first shootage of the zeros and vals coming to the sight of the island in the movie was exactly the one I got from your game (I may even say that the game was more realistic than the movie).

I can't say anymore I am in complete awe!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you

! It`s japanese.

goshikisen
09-21-2005, 08:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by almarton2005:
(I may even say that the game was more realistic than the movie).
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... the movie used what looked like obsolescent (but far from WW2 vintage) Kidd class Destroyers for live action explosion shots while Oleg's used King George V class Battleships to populate the harbour. At least Oleg got the time period correct.