PDA

View Full Version : Feathers.

TrilliumNero
12-03-2009, 01:59 AM
This may indeed be elsewhere, so sorry.

I love achievements, and collecting things, but there are -2- bloody feathers I can NOT find. I have printed out maps. Checked and rechecked (gone back to every spot 3 times) the locations, and I'm still short 2. Has this happened to anyone else? Sure, all it does it provide a cape that makes you notorious in all cities, but that will be fun, and I want to wear the family crest proudly as I strut the streets of renaissance Italy, and dare any and all to attack me.

Some sort of tracker (if there is one, I can't find it) that not only tells you how many feathers are collected, but from what city, would be immensely helpful. As would a completely separate colour scheme for the animation that denotes them, rather than having it be identical to treasures.
Just one of the many things on my "Opportunities AC I missed out on" list. They could have provided the player with far better tools.

Veldrin77
12-03-2009, 02:19 AM
If you go to you pause menu, choose DNA, and move the left thumb stick to the right. It will eventually get to the extra stuff like Feathers.

There you can check each city and ach district in the city to see how many you have found and how many there are in each district.

Now, you need a good guide to find the ones you are missing. Go to: http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/...-2009012817019669068 (http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/f/assassins-creed-ii-feathers-and-treasure-chests-guide/a-20091118131317820094/g-2009012817019669068)

That is the best guide I have found, and it helped me find the ones I was missing.

B2G_Rogue
12-03-2009, 12:41 PM
i just need one feathers, in venice, i printed out the map, then numbered the spots 1, 2, 3, etc... to find that there is a marker missing from the map there are only 45 spots out of 46 needed can someone help with a better up to date map with all locations on thanks

HFRI
12-03-2009, 04:54 PM
ian, I had the same problem with the missing feather in Venice. I found it was missing on the map, and turned out it was in the Dorsoduro(sp?) district, thats in the south-west part of Venice. It was on a ships mast.

B2G_Rogue
12-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by HFRI:
ian, I had the same problem with the missing feather in Venice. I found it was missing on the map, and turned out it was in the Dorsoduro(sp?) district, thats in the south-west part of Venice. It was on a ships mast.

Thanks for the info, thats it got them all now just to work on the treasures (should be easier as they are located on map)