PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Gameplay?

SharkMRX
07-07-2009, 11:26 AM
The fighting Gameplay looks very good only when Ezio stabs someone the blade goes right trough the guy, you can't see any cut or something like that. This is very noticeble in the E3 gameplay demo when Ezio stabs someone with a spear. What do you all think about this, is this very bad?

whitewolf111
07-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Well, it was a demo, so it's not going to be its best. They have a few months left to fix things like that, and even if they don't, it won't take to much away from the experience. Or at least, it won't for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

mike7185
07-07-2009, 12:43 PM
I think that they will fix this, after all it was only a demo. Either way i am still going to enjoy this game!

daydark87
07-07-2009, 04:13 PM
If you watch the new video about Ezio, it is presented with blood animations as well, which I think, makes it look a lot nicer.

Atkamon
07-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Yeah it was kinda weird, but I'm sure, they're gonna improve everything until the game comes out. What I noticed is, when he stabs the axe into the guard, in reality, it would be pretty much impossible to pull it out just like that:S