PDA

View Full Version : plz help!!!!

mr_saffron
10-26-2004, 05:54 AM
i just got PF, having never played IL-2. when flying in a bomber like the b-25, the movement of the mouse doesnt move the gun aim for the gunners but instead just moves the view. i have tried all sorts of key but am getting no where. am i missing sumthing really obvious???

mr_saffron
10-26-2004, 05:54 AM
i just got PF, having never played IL-2. when flying in a bomber like the b-25, the movement of the mouse doesnt move the gun aim for the gunners but instead just moves the view. i have tried all sorts of key but am getting no where. am i missing sumthing really obvious???

Chuck_Older
10-26-2004, 06:12 AM
In Il2, the mouse moves the gun. I would double check your control inputs and see if there is something going on with your controls, such as you actually have another input controlling the guns' aim

mr_saffron
10-26-2004, 07:10 AM
on the controls settings, the gunner aim is set to auto, and i have not set another imput so i dont think that is the problem

madsarmy
10-26-2004, 07:14 AM
saffron it sounds like the gunners are on auto .press the A key & see what happens.

olaleier
10-26-2004, 07:50 AM
madsarmy is right, press A to switch off auto-gunner.

There is also a toggle Autopilot Automation (or something) key which you have to map. When toggled on, you will automatically have control of whatever station you cycle to.

Tully__
10-26-2004, 09:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by olaleier:
...There is also a toggle Autopilot Automation (or something) key which you have to map. When toggled on, you will automatically have control of whatever station you cycle to. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Toggle Level Autopilot"