PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having any success in the He-111 campaign???

XyZspineZyX
07-11-2003, 03:56 AM
The sniper flak is unbeatable when flying with your squad in a dynamic campaign. I haven't been able to complete one mission.

Every mission is the same. Take off, form up with the squad leader, then proceed to fly straight and level like a good bomber pilot should. Well the problem is that the squad leader takes the flight over EVERY flak gun on the map! We aren't even have way to the target and the whole flight is sniper flaked to pieces!

Am I missing something. I was jsut obeying orders!

Col. Tibbetts

XyZspineZyX
07-11-2003, 03:56 AM
The sniper flak is unbeatable when flying with your squad in a dynamic campaign. I haven't been able to complete one mission.

Every mission is the same. Take off, form up with the squad leader, then proceed to fly straight and level like a good bomber pilot should. Well the problem is that the squad leader takes the flight over EVERY flak gun on the map! We aren't even have way to the target and the whole flight is sniper flaked to pieces!

Am I missing something. I was jsut obeying orders!

Col. Tibbetts

XyZspineZyX
07-11-2003, 08:01 AM
That's a known issue. According to always reliable rumours it will be adressed in the patch.

cheers/slush

http://dk.groups.yahoo.com/group/aktivitetsdage/files/Eurotrolls.gif

You can't handle the truth!
Col. Jessep

XyZspineZyX
07-11-2003, 12:58 PM
I was playing the He-111 campaign quite a bit, until I got a new computer and reinstalled FB. I often got shot up quite badly by the flak, but generally managed to get home. After bombing, I sometimes used to return in formation (normally taken that long just to catch up), but often I'd cruise by myself, as that was much faster (once bombs gone) than the AI seemed happy to cruise at. Then I would avoid towns that might hold a bit of flak.

XyZspineZyX
07-11-2003, 01:01 PM
At the start of the campaign set your rank higher to be lead pilot then fly around the flak and the others will follow. Being the last guy trying to advance your place through missions isn't going to work well.

May you not become a dirt torpedo.

PlatinumDragon...