PDA

View Full Version : Please help with this strange bug

classic_eaf19
07-21-2007, 05:44 PM
For some reason when I try to host a mission now I cannot read the briefing?? Other players in the mission can read the brief just fine and I can read the brief if another player is hosting the mission, but if I am hosting the mission I cannot read the mission briefing at all, that also includes the quick informaion panel that you see before loading the mission. Anyone got any clues on how I can fix this?

After a little more research I only get this problem when hosting badc_0000 missions from the AW page, I know I am extracting the correct files because everyone else can read the briefing in English and if I check the files in the FMB they are all present and correct, but for some strange reason I cannot read the briefing if I am hosting an online mission.

Someone must have seen this problem before surely????

classic_eaf19
07-21-2007, 05:44 PM
For some reason when I try to host a mission now I cannot read the briefing?? Other players in the mission can read the brief just fine and I can read the brief if another player is hosting the mission, but if I am hosting the mission I cannot read the mission briefing at all, that also includes the quick informaion panel that you see before loading the mission. Anyone got any clues on how I can fix this?

After a little more research I only get this problem when hosting badc_0000 missions from the AW page, I know I am extracting the correct files because everyone else can read the briefing in English and if I check the files in the FMB they are all present and correct, but for some strange reason I cannot read the briefing if I am hosting an online mission.

Someone must have seen this problem before surely????