PDA

View Full Version : Flaws

MrGameKritik
01-22-2011, 08:04 AM
The Charachter Does not always do what the gamer tells it to do with the controller.. the sensitivity of the joystick is set way to high.. I believe it was released too early the same mistake most Beginner companys make...

Sincerely Mr Game Kritik

itsamea-mario
01-22-2011, 08:14 AM
LEARN TO FRICKIN SPELL!!!

I'ts not the game, it's either you or your controller.

Now stop being bitter because you're not good at a game!!!

Murcuseo
01-22-2011, 08:20 AM
There's a slight wiff of ban in the air.

Xanatos2007
01-22-2011, 08:22 AM
What do you mean "beginner company"? Ubisoft is one of the oldest, largest & most successful game companies in the industry.

Now go back to your crib and have a long nap. And preferably don't wake up.

notafanboy
01-22-2011, 08:34 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2jcivk9.gif

AntiChrist7
01-22-2011, 08:36 AM
You know what else is flawed: your spelling

Avl521
01-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Man your spelling and punctuation completely suck.

Did you go to school? or are you just ******ed?
Learn to spell, learn to write, and most importantly, learn to play videogames because it seems you just fail at that too.

masterfenix2009
01-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Guys, calm down. Going a little overboard. MrgameKritic was probably in a hurry. Please, give him a little respect. Now, just spell better and get you facts straight kritic

AnthonyA85
01-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
Guys, calm down. Going a little overboard. MrgameKritic was probably in a hurry. Please, give him a little respect. Now, just spell better and get you facts straight kritic

I doubt he was in a hurry. Did you read his other thread? Had the bright idea of calling Ubisoft a "premature Creator." implying that Ubisoft is a fledgling company, when it's anything but. He obviously has done NO research on the company, since he implied his thoughts that the AC series was Ubisoft's first released projects.

LordWolv
01-22-2011, 10:09 AM
Don't you see guys, it's just a troll. Ignore it and it will go away. It's threads will get locked and eventually it will get banned.

magesupermaster
01-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by MrGameKritik:
dont be butthurt cause you got verbally owned when ur all growd up You can understand Big words that i am using instead of just setting up a cop out.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">-And we are the ones that are immature. Learn punctuation and how to spell!-</span>

(Muahaha) Yes Its my problem that UBISOFT doesnt no how to create a charachter in their game to move in the exact way the gamer controls him to do.. I have had countless people agree with me At Blizzard.. Every day we make games that are in working condition.. With Diablo 3 We have no problem controlling our chars just because ubisoft is a premature company and hasnt learned enough to put out a worthy game isnt my fault.. And for all of you of course you will disagree with me.. You are fans of the game but since most of you are too stupid to understand the preperation casting script writing and computing that goes into making a video game so you all just got (Face-Palmed) Schooled...

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">-Wow! You work at Blizzard!
You make proper games everyday? Where are they, can I play them?-</span>

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Learn your facts before you post.</span>

Awe1
01-22-2011, 10:50 AM
If you actually are from another company that develops videogames, MrGameKritik, then I believe you to be the lowest person i have ever encountered in my entire life. If you are going to put another company down I recommend doing so without tainting the name of your own "company."

xXdarkace666Xx
01-22-2011, 11:18 AM
I really doubt that you work for Blizzard. I'm not saying that they are a bad company, i just don't think they would hire anyone that CLEARLY has not passed sixth grade english.

Black_Widow9
01-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
If you have Technical Feedback, please post constructively here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Bugs and Issues thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/7421045298)
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>