PDA

View Full Version : New Site

KRISTORF
02-13-2005, 05:38 AM
Hello all,

Jackal has revamped the Flying Legends site http://www.flying-legends.net/php/gnews/ with a bigger selection of available resources.

On this site you can upload/download skins, updates, utilities etc.

Also on the site are articles regarding WWII aviation, upcoming airshows, historical meetings etc.

He has spent a lot of time, effort and money getting this of the ground(no pun intended) so pay a visit and leave comments please.

KRISTORF
02-13-2005, 05:38 AM
Hello all,

Jackal has revamped the Flying Legends site http://www.flying-legends.net/php/gnews/ with a bigger selection of available resources.

On this site you can upload/download skins, updates, utilities etc.

Also on the site are articles regarding WWII aviation, upcoming airshows, historical meetings etc.

He has spent a lot of time, effort and money getting this of the ground(no pun intended) so pay a visit and leave comments please.

KRISTORF
02-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Some one gotta hve been there????

heywooood
02-13-2005, 10:29 AM
requires registration....and my typing finger has attracted a nasty worm last week....I just got rid of it thanks to xoftspy but I am leery today just the same.

looks like alot of useful info is available thru the home page though..

VW-IceFire
02-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Well I'll put my finger in the fire. I've just uploaded two of my mission packs. One is the 12 mission campaign The Shooting Stars, the other is the well recieved AEP Single Mission Pack with 91 single missions.

EmKen
02-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Looks like a well made site, bit lacking in content at the moment (and I'm not likely to add to it anytime soon -still struggling with FMB!). Let's hope that plenty of people use it to upload there efforts,

Emken

KRISTORF
02-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Cheers all,
Yup it is a bit lacking at moment, open for a whole 6 hours, but it a start.

Thx Ice-Fire, missions/campaigns seem to be an area neglected within the download community so all welcome.