PDA

View Full Version : Ending-Cant pick up pens or acess computer

Grock102
07-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Ok, I assassinted everyone and im at the part where you see symbols on the floor and can acess the computers...but i cant get in the computers or take the pen at the computer. I dont get the message saying "press any button to interact" ive stole the pen from DR. Whatshisname before the fifth block...HELP

Grock102
07-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Ok, I assassinted everyone and im at the part where you see symbols on the floor and can acess the computers...but i cant get in the computers or take the pen at the computer. I dont get the message saying "press any button to interact" ive stole the pen from DR. Whatshisname before the fifth block...HELP

ThePheonix1030
07-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Glitch? Try restarting the game and see if your problem still occurs.

Grock102
07-27-2009, 05:14 PM
I cant even choose a different memory block or restart the game....

godsmack_darius
07-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Have you tried going into your room? if not go, thier and do eagle vision on the wall behind your bed

Xanatos2007
07-27-2009, 10:07 PM
You take Vidic's pen when he's staring out the window drinking his coffee and you take Lucy's after the Animus overheats (go back to your room first and come back out before taking it, she'll leave by then).

Korejo
07-28-2009, 02:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Have you tried going into your room? if not go, thier and do eagle vision on the wall behind your bed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
after the credits.. try again..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> after the Animus overheats </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good to know.. tht xbox360 isnt the only machine tht overheats..

Grimm-X67
07-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Actually you can take Lucy's pen after finishing the game completely.