PDA

View Full Version : Full Synchronization in Missions, Failure by Developers

Darkhound1986
01-21-2011, 05:04 PM
So as I'm sure many people notice that in many if not all the missions you need to fulfill certain terms in order to get 100% full sync in your DNA Bar.

Time constraint missions aside I'm a "little" ****ed with missions like Da Vinci's tank or bomber. I'm using those as examples but I'm sure that you can agree that there are other levels like them.

So in order to get full sync on these memories you can't take any damage in the tank/bomber. Okay that's reasonable.

1st 1/2 of the mission is sneak/gather info and there are checkpoints thru out the missions including right at the beginning when you use the machines, again I'm okay with that.

What ticks me off is if I die in the tank/bomber and revert to a checkpoint where I HAD NOT TAKEN ANY DAMAGE I still cannot get full sync even if I complete the rest of the missions meeting the full sync conditions.

Again these missions are only an example but there are others thru out the game I'm sure. I believe Ubisoft developers need to correct this issue with a Patch asap.

LadyGahan2010
01-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Some people complain it is too easy, and some say the requirements are too tough. From that it makes me think the developers did a pretty good job, finding a balance of some sort.

"Do not take any damage" - to clarify, you know it means not even a quarter of a health square can be wiped out? Since partially full health square regenerates, it all depends on the reflexes whether you notice or not.

Some missions are hard for me, some very easy, I won;t complain as we all have our strengths and weaknesses. I learned to deal with this.

RedSpider
01-21-2011, 05:10 PM
There's already like, a million threads criticising full sync.

ThaWhistle
01-21-2011, 05:13 PM
so long as there arent any platforming puzzles like the tombs in AC2 with that damn contextual camera that screw up your movement. I have confidence in the dev teams ability to make it doable.

but I havent played the game yet, so I cant really say.

GunnarGunderson
01-21-2011, 05:16 PM
What I dislike is how the game tells you to do something a certain way. Maybe I don't want to kill the 3rd guard with a well thrown boot

Krayus Korianis
01-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
so long as there arent any platforming puzzles like the tombs in AC2 with that damn contextual camera that screw up your movement. I have confidence in the dev teams ability to make it doable.

You won't like the second Romulus Lair (Though no lair really has that in AC:B). There's one part where the camera can screw you.

AnthonyA85
01-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

Well, there aren't any ridiculous timed levers in the romus lairs, I too hated those in AC2 with a passion.

That aside, I hate the time limit restrictions, like "Kill him, him, and that guy over there in under 3 minutes" when it'll take me ages to get to each target when I play the game. (Incase you're wondering, i've seen walkthroughs on youtube.)

Krayus Korianis
01-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

yeah....I won't say anything.....I won't.....

That aside, I hate the time limit restrictions, like "Kill him, him, and that guy over there in under 3 minutes" when it'll take me ages to get to each target when I play the game. (Incase you're wondering, i've seen walkthroughs on youtube.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only ones I've had problems with in time constraints is two Thief Races. Never can get 100% Synchronization for those guys, I just suck at free running. Most times I accidentally hit a jump and land in hay.

Alpha Ender
01-22-2011, 03:58 PM
I liked the full synch stuff except the tank mission. One of my friends finally got it, but it took like two hours to do, and if you mess up just a bit, you have to start all the way over. =(