PDA

View Full Version : traitors in the creed

m.elsheikh
04-27-2011, 09:43 AM
i was wondering if there could be a mole for the templars so who could he probably be?

m.elsheikh
04-27-2011, 09:43 AM
i was wondering if there could be a mole for the templars so who could he probably be?

Pavan_NL
04-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Desmond.

wabashop2011
04-27-2011, 10:05 AM
I doubt any of them are because that seems to be a cliche route in any type of storytelling. (friends/allys are traitors) I believe the makers have many more crazy unexpected twists to show us.
Welcome to forums btw http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Borgia Reject | PSN: wabashop

itsamea-mario
04-27-2011, 10:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pavan_NL:
Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was gonna say that, WHAT a twist it would be!!!

I jkz ofcourse.

Pavan_NL
04-27-2011, 12:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
I was gonna say that, WHAT a twist it would be!!!

I jkz ofcourse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be pretty cool in a way, although it would also be ******ed at the same time.

On a more serious note, I don't think any of them are traitors, but it could be any of them.

Lucy ACB spoilers <span class="ev_code_WHITE">because she is stabbed in ACB</span> /ACB spoilers and she has worked at Abstergo.

Shaun..well, I like his sarcastic remarks, but most people tend to dislike him, so who knows.

Rebecca is the least suspicious of all, which makes her a suspect!!(omg, I'm getting paranoid)

RzaRecta357
04-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Spoilers for the comic.

It's been done with Daniel already.

reini03
04-28-2011, 12:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Spoilers for the comic.

It's been done with Daniel already. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's been done? I know he killed the Grand Master of the Creed, but that was because of Abstergo. Didn't read it though, so... there's a traitor in the comic? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

Eurostar7
04-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Lucy, she got killed for a reason i think. And there are some clues about her shady-ness during ACB. But then again William M seems to be working closely with her, so i cannot be sure. I voted for Lucy anyway, because of some of the strong evidence during ACB.

crash3
04-28-2011, 04:15 PM
would be a bitpredictable if one of them was a templar, im pretty sure a deeper, more complex story will unfold

imjinah
04-29-2011, 08:53 AM
lucy has a twin sister.

d4st4n96
04-29-2011, 09:46 AM
I say Lucy cuz, Desmond stab ( not Desmond but the apple manipulated him) her on the ACb ending...very sad ending for a game.