PDA

View Full Version : How to get in touch with Oleg(about actual Me-262 data)?

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 09:26 PM
I want to ask Oleg about some technical data for one of the aircraft in the game, that he might probably know since he modeled it. However it seems there has been so much whining around here that he doesn't bother to read these boards any more. Anyone have his email?

Well just in case he does read it, I am looking for parasitic drag constant, fuel consumption data, aerodynamic efficiency, max gliding range for Me-262. Ya zanyu chto vy ochen' zanyaty, no yesli vy mozhete dat' etu informatsiu, ya budu ochen' blagodaren.

Thanks...

Message Edited on 10/05/0305:03PM by KrasniyYastreb

XyZspineZyX
10-05-2003, 09:26 PM
I want to ask Oleg about some technical data for one of the aircraft in the game, that he might probably know since he modeled it. However it seems there has been so much whining around here that he doesn't bother to read these boards any more. Anyone have his email?

Well just in case he does read it, I am looking for parasitic drag constant, fuel consumption data, aerodynamic efficiency, max gliding range for Me-262. Ya zanyu chto vy ochen' zanyaty, no yesli vy mozhete dat' etu informatsiu, ya budu ochen' blagodaren.

Thanks...

Message Edited on 10/05/0305:03PM by KrasniyYastreb