PDA

View Full Version : freerunning mechanics and game modes AC3

AssassinoAlf
02-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Okay, right. Personally I think that implementing a fluid/elegance streak for freerunning would be a good idea. In the same way that execution streaks work, our ancestor could start off sprinting and if after a certain pariod of times we've not bumped into people or turned sharply our ancestor could speed up to full on TWCB style sprinting. Not insanely quick or too easy but just something cool. The same with climbing and freerunning together...if you're achieving a smooth, fluid REAL assassin style route then you should speed up and become more intwined with TWCB's powers. I picture vertical height to be much higher without handholds and some serious super jumps. I don't want often cos it'll be TOO easy to escape pursuers, I mean that if you achieve smooth freerunning for a decent amount of time and used considerable effort, you should be rewarding with some sick perks. I want this to happen rarely, not annoying frustrating to achieve but some experience and patience and determination is required. Another thing, I believe several game modes should be available as well as achievements/trophys to correspond with them. 1. Stealth - you play the entire storyline AC1 style. No detection at all, you really got stay in the shadows and sneaky sneak your way through everything. Follow the tenets sort of thing. 2. Go on a sick one - this speaks for itself. Play the game old school... Bust through the front gate and slaughter 'da lotofem' make them taste your blade. Kind of like ACB is now. Basically two modes to please everyone.

zgubilici
02-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Please use one of the existing AC3 suggestions threads - there is a list of a few of them in this sticky. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2951020209/p/1)