PDA

View Full Version : No Expansion pack in Oz

bigbirdxx
12-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi guys.
I have been playing PF and can't cet enough of it, I love it. I have also bought FB but can't get the expansion here in Australia. I would really love to do the whole merged installation thing to give me as much IL2 goodness as I can get and to take advantage all the available missions online and the multiplayer game servers etc. Does anyone know where I can order it, I have found a few places on line but they won't deliver to Australia.

Thanks

Kuna15
12-18-2005, 05:15 PM
You need AEP (Ace's Expansion Pack). Or you need FB GOLD (contains FB and AEP).
There are plans about Platinum game version which will contain all on one DvD.
More about that
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63110913/m/3841002683

bigbirdxx
12-18-2005, 05:26 PM
Thanks Kuna, May have to wait for the DVD, But woulld really like to purchase the Expansion pack now if possible. Does anyone know of an online distributor that may deliver to Australia?

tagTaken2
12-18-2005, 07:04 PM
I have a spare copy if you live in Victoria.

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by bigbirdxx:
Hi guys.
I have been playing PF and can't cet enough of it, I love it. I have also bought FB but can't get the expansion here in Australia. I would really love to do the whole merged installation thing to give me as much IL2 goodness as I can get and to take advantage all the available missions online and the multiplayer game servers etc. Does anyone know where I can order it, I have found a few places on line but they won't deliver to Australia.

Thanks

Contact Harvey Norman Bunbury Western Australia
phone no 0897214811 ask to be put through to computer section. They had a copy in stock & can posibly access more