PDA

View Full Version : Harlquin code unlock?

MonsterJunkese
02-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Has anyone who unlocked him know how the code for mat is set is it mixed with numbers and words ect please say so i can spend hours guessing a code

Serrachio
02-14-2011, 04:35 PM
And deprive someone else out of a code that they will pay for, all because you randomly typed it in before they got it?

No.

MonsterJunkese
02-14-2011, 04:37 PM
ok

Telekinetic_X
02-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
And deprive someone else out of a code that they will pay for, all because you randomly typed it in before they got it?

No.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Serrachio
02-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Specter_Xvii:
Of all the "Please omg I need H4rl3qu1nzzz" threads I've seen, this takes the cake for the most pathetic.

This post wasn't really necessary, the thread is practically over already so there's no need to try and start a flamewar.

Specter_Xvii
02-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Fair enough

Chaotic_Infinity
02-14-2011, 09:15 PM
This thread is now about the officer and how you should give me your code 'cause I'm awesome.

o MaC BlAsTeD o
02-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
Has anyone who unlocked him know how the code for mat is set is it mixed with numbers and words ect please say so i can spend hours guessing a code Ive watched a video on youtube saying how impossible it is to actually guess a code... I suppose if you were really desperate you could start off making all the slots of the code a then change it to b then c a billion tries later you may guess it =]

DEMON-12_21_2O12
02-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
Has anyone who unlocked him know how the code for mat is set is it mixed with numbers and words ect please say so i can spend hours guessing a code

im gonna keep using my harlequin when i play with you. XD

and i wouldnt advise guessing it, one it could take literally forever, the codes are sorted and assigned, and two it wouldnt be right if you did guess it right and got it.

but the thing is, you had to PREORDER the collectors edition to get it, not just go out and buy a copy.

i know you really want him, but ill be blatantly honest, i highly doubt youll ever get him. unless you go buy a collectors edition, but then again its just buying, not pre-ordering.

SmileyRK21
02-15-2011, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Crushdag:
This thread is now about the officer and how you should give me your code 'cause I'm awesome.

Made me lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Sullimand
02-15-2011, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Demon12-21-2012:

but the thing is, you had to PREORDER the collectors edition to get it, not just go out and buy a copy.

Had to PREORDER the game OR buy the collectors edition.

Originally posted by Crushdag:

I can give you mine, but...

MrGerbz
02-15-2011, 03:50 AM
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/demotivational-posters-stupid-kids.jpg