PDA

View Full Version : A COUPLE OF THINGS I'VE NOTICED IN VIDEOS...

rennblessed357
07-25-2007, 07:27 PM
OF ASSASSINS CREED,

WHILE I UNDERSTAND THAT THE GAME IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, I HAVE NOTICED A COUPLE OF THINGS WHICH SOME GAMES ALREADY DO WHICH MAY BE SOMETHING TO CONSIDER IN ASSASSINS CREED. NOTHING TOO MAJOR BUT STILL, IT SEEMS QUITE A REALISTIC GAME SO I THOUGHT I'D PUT THESE POINTS FORWARD:

1. I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN IN SWORD FIGHTING, AFTER EACH KILL THERE IS A BLOOD CLOUD THAT COMES OUT OF THE VICTIM HOWEVER IT LEAVES NO DECALS? THIS WOULD ADD TO THE REALISM I FEEL, AND MAY BE WORTH ADDING.

2. I ALSO NOTICED IN ONE VIDEO THERES A SEQUENCE WHEN THE MAIN CHARACTER IS SURROUNDED BY A CIRCLE OF GUARDS BEFORE PERSUING THE TARGET OBJECTIVE. I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW NEAT IT WOULD BE TO MAYBE HAVE SOMETHING IN THE A.I WHERE AFTER A NUMBER OF GUARDS ARE KILLED, THE ONES WHO ARE LEFT MAY COWER WITH INTIMIDATION THAT THE REST OF HIS COMRADES HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT?

JUST A THOUGHT! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RENN.357

Boromir323
07-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Could you like... not talk in all caps?

deskpe
07-25-2007, 07:41 PM
yeah the caps is really anoying......

rajsoloman
07-25-2007, 07:42 PM
RAAAAHHHH! I LIKE TO YELL TOO! I SHOULD GET MY BUDDY LEONIDAS AND THE THREE OF US SHOULD CHAT SOMETIME!

Prol33tariat
07-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by deskpe:

retype that in lowercase, you don't have to yell at me...JESSHHHHH!!!!

sireatsalot91
07-25-2007, 07:46 PM
yeah, theres really no need for the caps, were not senior citizens or somethin. As for the actual post, Jade said that some of the enemies will run away if you kill someone higher up. However, in the demo the guys seemed to have no real rank. I also thought that blood marks would be left instead of just a ton of blood in the air disappearing. Maybe they'll add it later though.

deskpe
07-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:

retype that in lowercase, you don't have to yell at me...JESSHHHHH!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf?

sireatsalot91
07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:

retype that in lowercase, you don't have to yell at me...JESSHHHHH!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was sarcasm.

SavvySloth
07-25-2007, 09:26 PM
CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Ammario
07-25-2007, 09:31 PM
It's sad that he/she probably used caps to get our attention and get us more interested in his/her points. But instead every reply has been off topic and about the caps http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

the_assassin_07
07-26-2007, 02:14 AM
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:

quote:

retype that in lowercase, you don't have to yell at me...JESSHHHHH!!!!

wtf?

I think it was sarcasm.
Yeah it was and a bit of humour... well I guess sarcasm is humour...... anywayyyy oh yeah and that's true Ammario it's all about caps now.
------------------------
-You can't escape the Assassin-

Altair_92
07-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by rennblessed357:
OF ASSASSINS CREED,

WHILE I UNDERSTAND THAT THE GAME IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, I HAVE NOTICED A COUPLE OF THINGS WHICH SOME GAMES ALREADY DO WHICH MAY BE SOMETHING TO CONSIDER IN ASSASSINS CREED. NOTHING TOO MAJOR BUT STILL, IT SEEMS QUITE A REALISTIC GAME SO I THOUGHT I'D PUT THESE POINTS FORWARD:

1. I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN IN SWORD FIGHTING, AFTER EACH KILL THERE IS A BLOOD CLOUD THAT COMES OUT OF THE VICTIM HOWEVER IT LEAVES NO DECALS? THIS WOULD ADD TO THE REALISM I FEEL, AND MAY BE WORTH ADDING.

2. I ALSO NOTICED IN ONE VIDEO THERES A SEQUENCE WHEN THE MAIN CHARACTER IS SURROUNDED BY A CIRCLE OF GUARDS BEFORE PERSUING THE TARGET OBJECTIVE. I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW NEAT IT WOULD BE TO MAYBE HAVE SOMETHING IN THE A.I WHERE AFTER A NUMBER OF GUARDS ARE KILLED, THE ONES WHO ARE LEFT MAY COWER WITH INTIMIDATION THAT THE REST OF HIS COMRADES HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT?

RENN.357

About #2 - Jade actually talked about that. She said that if they are hurt they might flee or beg for mercy.

LandoCoop
07-26-2007, 02:19 AM
In the vids when Altair kills a guard the other guards clinch

zgubilici
07-26-2007, 10:13 PM
rennblessed357, please don't post in all caps anymore- it's considered shouting. Please edit your thread title, to lower case letters,
Thanks.

BUSTALOT
07-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Altair_92:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rennblessed357:
OF ASSASSINS CREED,

RENN.357

About #2 - Jade actually talked about that. She said that if they are hurt they might flee or beg for mercy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
she also said in the same video, that if you kill the high ranking guards first the others will just be like ohh **** bad trip yo peace.