PDA

View Full Version : DPL Stories Brought Back From The Atari Fourms

DriverKid
08-18-2007, 07:41 PM
I thought I would bring back the greatest fourm of the Atari Driver Parallel Lines Fourms! Anyways here's my story starting.
T.K. was in his mustang on the way to steal AutoZone spinners when he saw red and blue in the rearview mirror. He slammed down on the gas pedal and sped off down the interstate. There was a pistachio nut truck ahead that was having a hard time staying in it's lane (if you were at Atari you'll get this) and T.K. started to pass it when it lost its load all over T.k.'s Mustang. They blocked the windshield and T.K. crashed.

driver_madness
08-18-2007, 10:09 PM
TK knew it was time for revenge once again. However with the heat on his tail he knew it was going to be a lot harder than he previously thought.

Recently he picked up a nokia N95 with a nice little camera on it. Being new to technology he wasn't really all that familiar with it. So he quickly put it in camera mode and took a photo of the driver and the number plate and fled the scene. With tones of cops on his ***.

DriverKid
08-26-2007, 01:14 PM
he hopped the curb and ran to the nearest parking lot and grabbed a Christler 300c and sped off with the cops still chasing him.