PDA

View Full Version : Whats Going On!

Acute-Canine
06-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Same old, same old, stuff on the forums, even the Sh3 website has not changed for ages, just Mods, Mods, and more Mods, No patches no updates, no help from our Dev team at ubi, talk of a patch, talk of sh4, well as much as i like Sh3, and i do, they will have to improve a great deal in order for me to purchase either an addon or a new product, pity bacause Sh is good it is ground breaking it is graphically superior to anything else around, it is also unfinished, a real shame!

RedTerex
06-19-2005, 01:19 PM
As UbiRazz stated Patch 1.4 is in the making.
It wont be a rush-job, it will be a pukka patch and some patience is asked whilst this patch is being created.

With a game of such technical and graphical magnitude it is unfortunate that issues arrose that needed and still do need to be rectified for the game to be as enjoyable as was intended.

SHIII will get there.

hopkins32
06-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by RedTerex:
As UbiRazz stated Patch 1.4 is in the making.
It wont be a rush-job, it will be a pukka patch and some patience is asked whilst this patch is being created.

With a game of such technical and graphical magnitude it is unfortunate that issues arrose that needed and still do need to be rectified for the game to be as enjoyable as was intended.

SHIII will get there.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

GT182
06-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Last word I heard on 1.4 was the end of June. But, I hope they take their time and do it right. Don't rush em, let em do what they have to do. If it takes longer, that's fine too.

snowdawg1
06-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by GT182:
(snip) Don't rush em, let em do what they have to do. If it takes longer, that's fine too.
I Agree. Take your time guys and get her right. It took God 6 days to create the world and we have been trying to patch it ever since.

sevah
06-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Hi guys,

It is not the time that the patch need to be finished but i still worry if it is going to be as good as it get. Remember last year "Wait few months to implement dynamic campaign" and you still can read
the QA part 1 and part 2 to see what i mean!!!

Besides i believe that silenthunterIII is nothing but part of a great sub sinulator propably SH4, we will see.

Have a nice week to all of you!.

S VIIC_41
06-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Sure I want a good 1.4 patch and if takes ages, alright.

But ****it, the game is unplayable with 1.3, you can't seriously play it without a functioning sonarman.

All I wanted was the ability to play the freakin game with a fix that should only take a week to release (that's being generous, what's stopping them from bunging one out in 4 days?).

Typical. Typical of game support and typical of life in general. Nothing ever makes as much sense as it should.