PDA

View Full Version : HyperLobby - Server Suggestion

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 02:56 PM
I really appreciate gamers who regularly host servers at HyperLobby. May I suggest, however, hosts consider the following options:

All settings realistic except the following:

(a) Plane Icons On (or at least Friendly craft);

(b) Map Flight Path (showing coloured bases); and

(c) Allow bombers /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Obviously hosts reserve the right to have whatever settings they like - just a suggestion that I think some other gamers like myself would enjoy.

A fun alternative is the above with external views enabled (but no map icons and without no cockpit views). I suppose what ruins most servers for me is having the "no cockpit view" turned on and "no map icons" turned off.

I really like all realism settings, though I have been so lazy to use external views for take-off and landing that I find it painfully hard to do in some planes. I have also gotten lazy in checking for other planes inside the cockpit by using "fly-by view" and alike.

Food for thought.

Best regards.

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 02:56 PM
I really appreciate gamers who regularly host servers at HyperLobby. May I suggest, however, hosts consider the following options:

All settings realistic except the following:

(a) Plane Icons On (or at least Friendly craft);

(b) Map Flight Path (showing coloured bases); and

(c) Allow bombers /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Obviously hosts reserve the right to have whatever settings they like - just a suggestion that I think some other gamers like myself would enjoy.

A fun alternative is the above with external views enabled (but no map icons and without no cockpit views). I suppose what ruins most servers for me is having the "no cockpit view" turned on and "no map icons" turned off.

I really like all realism settings, though I have been so lazy to use external views for take-off and landing that I find it painfully hard to do in some planes. I have also gotten lazy in checking for other planes inside the cockpit by using "fly-by view" and alike.

Food for thought.

Best regards.