PDA

View Full Version : Bergstrom's books

huggy87
09-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Anyone know the status of his black cross red star series. A quick search showed he hasn't posted here in 2 years and his own website hasn't been updated in a year. On amazon it appears he has a bunch of books coming out related to eastern front battles, but not in the black cross red star frame work.

huggy87
09-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Anyone know the status of his black cross red star series. A quick search showed he hasn't posted here in 2 years and his own website hasn't been updated in a year. On amazon it appears he has a bunch of books coming out related to eastern front battles, but not in the black cross red star frame work.

DKoor
09-06-2008, 04:17 PM
I remember that there was a word that the vol.1 (presumably 2 as well) will be reprinted, vol.1 even with new materials in. That was eons ago.
I saw no further news about this issue.

For me they are out of question for these prices (several hundred $ for vol.1), and TBH I wont be getting any other volumes if I can't have the whole series.

Ronbo3
09-06-2008, 08:51 PM
A search of red star black cross will reveal his website as well as Eagle editions, i believe distributor/printer that vol 4 is still pending. I have 1-3 as they came out, and will get 4 as well just because of the availability problem.

larschance
09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Christer Bergstrom suffered a bad back a few months ago which delayed his work. He concentrated on the campaign histories and I understand he is resuming the BCRS series.
He has informed me he is okay now.

huggy87
09-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the info. I thought maybe he gave up on BC/RS.