PDA

View Full Version : Thank you CrazySchmidt for MissionMate

MOH_Hirth
08-27-2007, 11:16 PM
I wanth say Thank You to ALL still working for this comunity, only now i have time and oportunity make my own missions with MissionMate3.0, and is fantastic with the new maps, TY very much!!

Hoatee
08-28-2007, 04:12 AM
Glad to see yet another thread on this fine programme indeed.

There is one problem that I had though which might be a problem for others (it was for me awhile). Make sure your desktop is set to run at 96 dpi - if it's set to 120 dpi, windows will not draw correctly (you'll see a cut off appearance) so I thought the programme wasn't running correctly - until I lowered the dpi to 96.

This also affects other programmes (like BOBII in campaign mode and DCG generator).

CrazySchmidt
09-05-2007, 04:40 AM
Hi guys, sorry I have only just noticed this post as I do not drop in here as much as I used to.

MOH-Hirth, you are very welcome and I'm glad you are enjoying the new maps added. Thank you for posting, your thanks is the fuel that keeps me going!

Hoatee, you are correct in recognising this problem, however there is an option for installing 120DPI support files when installing MM which would resolve this problem. It is not a default option on the installation program because most users are using 96DPI and do not require these additional files.

Thanks guys,

CrazySchmidt. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif