PDA

View Full Version : Glyph At Villa Auditore



JohnB661
02-27-2010, 07:36 PM
I have finished the game but cannot unlock the last glyph at the villa aduitore and am missing the last video clip.

All the other glyphs are accounted for but this one never gets into a puzzle. When I use Eagle vision the sequence sort of atarts the characters form around the lines but tat is all that happens. Any clues?

Bellezza
02-28-2010, 07:52 AM
So you can't "enter" the glyph?

Try if this helps:
Press "start" (Or "Esc", or whatever it's called on xbox) and enter the menu. Go to DATABASE and from there go to "THE TRUTH". Click the last frame; the one you haven't completed yet. This might redirect you to the glyph and it's puzzles.

Hope it helps. If it doesn't, then I'm not sure what to do.

shimpaku
02-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by JohnB661:
I have finished the game but cannot unlock the last glyph at the villa aduitore and am missing the last video clip.

All the other glyphs are accounted for but this one never gets into a puzzle. When I use Eagle vision the sequence sort of atarts the characters form around the lines but tat is all that happens. Any clues?

There are 20 Glyphs and they have nothing to do with the villa or eagle vision. Sounds like you are getting the Glyphs confused with the codex pages which are indeed at the villa and you need eagle vision to solve the puzzle on the codex wall.

When you have all 20 of the Glyphs and they are all solved you simply go to your menu and click on, as I remember, "Truth"(?) and you will then see the entire video sequence.

Abeonis
03-02-2010, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by shimpaku:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnB661:
I have finished the game but cannot unlock the last glyph at the villa aduitore and am missing the last video clip.

All the other glyphs are accounted for but this one never gets into a puzzle. When I use Eagle vision the sequence sort of atarts the characters form around the lines but tat is all that happens. Any clues?

There are 20 Glyphs and they have nothing to do with the villa or eagle vision. Sounds like you are getting the Glyphs confused with the codex pages which are indeed at the villa and you need eagle vision to solve the puzzle on the codex wall.

When you have all 20 of the Glyphs and they are all solved you simply go to your menu and click on, as I remember, "Truth"(?) and you will then see the entire video sequence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, one of the glyphs is on the wall of the Villa; and you do need Eagle vision to activate them.

shimpaku
03-02-2010, 08:02 AM
Perhaps what I said was a tad misleading.
I didnít mean that there were no glyphs at the villa as there is indeed one.
I simply meant that the villa does not have anything to do with being able to view the entire set of 20 glyphs once they are all solved and that you do not use eagle vision while doing so, nor for that matter, could you. JohnB661 stated that he was using eagle vision to start the sequence which was a bit confusing. Then, it finally hit me what his problem is. You can indeed view the glyph on the wall of the villa using eagle vision which is a must. The same thing basically happened to me. I viewed the glyph on the wall of the villa but after having 19 of the glyphís I then realized that I never opened it! You must get on the roof and lower yourself so that you are right in front of the glyph and then press B (Xbox) to open it. Iíll bet my bottom dollar that this is the problem he is referring to as it also happened to me. Bottom line.....he saw the glyph on the wall of the villa with eagle vision but he never opened it!

Shifty036
03-03-2010, 09:39 PM
where is the 3rd glyph in Firenze the 1st map? I know it is somewhere on the old hospital orphanage thingy(ospedale degli innocenti), but where exactly? I spent hours looking at the walls with eagle vision...

shimpaku
03-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Shifty036:
where is the 3rd glyph in Firenze the 1st map? I know it is somewhere on the old hospital orphanage thingy(ospedale degli innocenti), but where exactly? I spent hours looking at the walls with eagle vision...

Google! It's all there if you take a few seconds to look it up. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Rathour
03-04-2010, 08:07 PM
And a helpful answer comes along.
I was confused with the Villa Glyph too. Every time I tried to view it by climbing, it never activated the puzzle. But there's a much, MUCH easier way. Get up on the roof somehow, and just hang off the edge right on top of the glpyh. Then use your Eagle Vision. It should activate. For some reason, it doesn't activate if you hang on the ledges under the glyph, only the ones above it.

shimpaku
03-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Rathour:
Get up on the roof somehow, and just hang off the edge right on top of the glpyh. Then use your Eagle Vision. It should activate.

Originally posted by shimpaku:
You must get on the roof and lower yourself so that you are right in front of the glyph and then press B (Xbox) to open it.

I believe that is what I said. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Rathour
03-05-2010, 07:14 PM
WHHHHoops. I didn't see that, sorry :P

MEECROB1970
03-07-2010, 03:03 AM
hang directly from the ledge on the roof, then use your eagle vision. dont move down to the next ledge as it will not activate

AnthonyA85
03-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Now I'm just having problmes deciphering the last part of the puzzle with this one. (The photoe of the Civil war soldiers) Nevermind, i got it. :P

awsee
06-21-2011, 06:26 AM
I have only completed 4 glyphs but I can not seem to open any of the other glyphs to get the other puzzles? How do you open them? I have tried every button on the xbox and nothing seems to open the puzzles... Is there an order that they are meant to be opened in? What am I doing wrong?

Nolrog
06-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by awsee:
I have only completed 4 glyphs but I can not seem to open any of the other glyphs to get the other puzzles? How do you open them? I have tried every button on the xbox and nothing seems to open the puzzles... Is there an order that they are meant to be opened in? What am I doing wrong?

You need to stand right in front of them. Literally within a few inches, and then use the eagle vision. If they are high up on the wall, you need to hang down so basically your nose is touching the glyph and then eagle vision will "open it" for you.

oliacr
03-23-2012, 09:53 PM
i did