PDA

View Full Version : career question

weequayx
06-16-2005, 07:45 AM
hi, I wondering if anyone else constantly saves and loads games like me. Like when you miss that fishing boat or c3 and knew you could have hit do you save before you shoot and try again?
I play on 100 % realism and after reading the forums i'm guessing I should stop??? I'm just curious what everyone else does. thx

HMFIC57
06-16-2005, 08:16 AM
seems to me that saving/reloading is something less than 100% realism...but thats just my opinion.

legodragonxp
06-16-2005, 08:21 AM
Play the game the way you want to. I don't have time to restart from scratch everytime I die, so I reload the last mission when I do. Don't let other people tell you how to play.
-Lego

Sawdust99
06-17-2005, 05:36 AM
Yeah, ditto what legodragonxp says.
Heck, I'm only playing at 59% realism. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the manual targeting, but I don't think I'll ever turn off the external camera option (since the graphics are just so beautiful!)

Fodderstompf
06-17-2005, 05:50 AM
I try & keep my boat as safe as possible, after being sunk a couple of times during blood rush 2 the head surface attacks. I restarted my career after these deaths, but now I would just reload.
When things start getting hot with aircraft, hedgehogs etc the odds are really stacked against the skipper. Also, after looking forward to the FLaK upgrades, and then dying just as there in sight....is so cruel http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif