PDA

View Full Version : another annoying glitch

Neocrasyd
11-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi, the last game i played was manhunt, we was 3 vs 3, and we was first the hunted team as the officer, so, for our surprise, when we was playing, there was NO npcs in the map, only my teammates and me, also there was like 2 or 3 npcs with our look, but only that, so our pursuers was runners and they dont had to search intho a group of npcs because all they just saw was me and my teammates, and obviosly that was a officer massacre, and when the time runed out and we was the pursuers, the map was full of npcs as normally it is, we do some kills but we lost the match.
I want to know if someone experimented this glitch, is one of the worst at my look of point.

P.D.: Sorry for my english, i dont speak it very well because im mexican.

GT: SuiCiDe SeAs0nX

Evan52395
11-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Neocrasyd:
Hi, the last game i played was manhunt, we was 3 vs 3, and we was first the hunted team as the officer, so, for our surprise, when we was playing, there was NO npcs in the map, only my teammates and me, also there was like 2 or 3 npcs with our look, but only that, so our pursuers was runners and they dont had to search intho a group of npcs because all they just saw was me and my teammates, and obviosly that was a officer massacre, and when the time runed out and we was the pursuers, the map was full of npcs as normally it is, we do some kills but we lost the match.
I want to know if someone experimented this glitch, is one of the worst at my look of point.

P.D.: Sorry for my english, i dont speak it very well because im mexican.

GT: SuiCiDe SeAs0nX
There have been matches I was in where NPCs would disappear randomly and different ones would re-appear. it was very annoying.

W.E.S.P
11-29-2010, 10:03 AM
[/QUOTE]
There have been matches I was in where NPCs would disappear randomly and different ones would re-appear. it was very annoying.[/QUOTE]

That is annoying. Its happened to me a few times when sat on the bench in disguise. Died a few times because of it

Mr_Shade
11-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Please make sure you also report any and all problems to Support.

Details are on the www.ubi.com (http://www.ubi.com) website - or you can click the link in my signature.

Neocrasyd
11-29-2010, 10:33 AM
i know sometimes npcs appear and dissapear randomly(LAG maybe?), but at the start of the game... no npcs?... seriously this problem of npcs need a fix