PDA

View Full Version : cross-hairs?

Firehwk
12-19-2005, 02:04 PM
is there any way to get a cross-hair on the screen without focusing?

Achillies316
12-20-2005, 08:30 AM
I just went through every option screen in the game. To my knowledge there is no "Cross-hair Option" or anything that resembles it.

Rapier3_ISAF135
12-20-2005, 01:33 PM
there are no cross hairs in this game

i think thats because the game tries to recreate that one has to use ironsights or optics to shoot someone

Achillies316
12-20-2005, 03:59 PM
You could use the laser sight on the M4 with night vision on. When you hold down to left trigger it gives you a solid beam.

This has a few drawbacks: 1) enemy can see the beam too 2)you cant use your sight to zoom in

Cons72
12-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Achillies316:
You could use the laser sight on the M4 with night vision on. When you hold down to left trigger it gives you a solid beam.

This has a few drawbacks: 1) enemy can see the beam too 2)you cant use your sight to zoom in

Haha! Yeah, I was in a room with some kids and they kept asking me if I had the lazer sight and why I wasn't using it (as they were running around with theirs always on). So I informed them that if I am running around with it on it draws a line right back to me.

Another "benefit", is that if you put the lazer right in the face of someone with night vision goggles on it blinds them, though this is not easy to due and I wouldn't recommend it as a valid tactic.

Achillies316
12-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Cons72:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Achillies316:

Haha! Yeah, I was in a room with some kids and they kept asking me if I had the lazer sight and why I wasn't using it (as they were running around with theirs always on). So I informed them that if I am running around with it on it draws a line right back to me.

Another "benefit", is that if you put the lazer right in the face of someone with night vision goggles on it blinds them, though this is not easy to due and I wouldn't recommend it as a valid tactic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I didn't know about the blinding part. I hardly ever bother with night vision.

Slicedbird
12-23-2005, 07:30 PM
There is no cross hairs thats the best part of this game its realistic if ur on patrol you dont have a chance of shooting a person in real life with out aiming at the person

Gamertag: SlicedBird
Clan: SOL

I love this Game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

ridge2209
12-27-2005, 06:49 PM
crosshairs are for kids and people who cant aim. are you one of the two or both?

NiftyJester
12-31-2005, 04:37 PM
They want you to think and focus in on them even though I am sure if you play games often you kinda know where the crosshair is anyways.