PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to the mask

bigfoot8640
12-16-2004, 02:44 PM
According to the map I am very near the mask.I am in the secret chamber I believe,and there is a switch on the floor that makes a platform come out of the wall for a limited time.I get to the platform and jump to a pole hanging from the ceiling but can't jump anywhere from the pole.I obviously need to go up somehow.Can anyone help me? Thank you.

bigfoot8640
12-16-2004, 02:44 PM
According to the map I am very near the mask.I am in the secret chamber I believe,and there is a switch on the floor that makes a platform come out of the wall for a limited time.I get to the platform and jump to a pole hanging from the ceiling but can't jump anywhere from the pole.I obviously need to go up somehow.Can anyone help me? Thank you.

goonie08
12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
i think i know where youre at...go to the very top of the pole, then jump from the wall back towards the pole, back and forth. eventually, youll end up on top of whats holding the pole http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif tell me if that helps or not...

goonie08
12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
i think i know where youre at...go to the very top of the pole, then jump from the wall back towards the pole, back and forth. eventually, youll end up on top of whats holding the pole http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif tell me if that helps or not...

Seerg
12-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Did you completed all of the Pressure switches?
In that case you should be at the final poll.
Opposite it is a diagonal wall.
Jump to it then immediatly jump to the red curtain opposite that wall.
Slide down, and jump to the platform below.

Seerg
12-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Did you completed all of the Pressure switches?
In that case you should be at the final poll.
Opposite it is a diagonal wall.
Jump to it then immediatly jump to the red curtain opposite that wall.
Slide down, and jump to the platform below.

bigfoot8640
12-18-2004, 04:12 AM
That's exactly what I needed to know goonie.Thank you very much.

bigfoot8640
12-18-2004, 04:12 AM
That's exactly what I needed to know goonie.Thank you very much.

dust_man001
03-25-2005, 05:57 PM
this is going to drive me crazy,
just follow me.
I kill the Empress of time, then the Dahaka chases me to the room where i learn about the mask.
Now I'm on the level a throne and a mask, and i've got the sword, i think it is the scorpion sword, and i go through the library and i enter the activation chamber, and no matter what i do, i go through the past then come back to the portal, then go through the present and come back to the portal and i keep going in cirlces, and i'm supposed to go the throne room. Is this a glitch, or can i fix this?

dust_man001
03-25-2005, 05:57 PM
this is going to drive me crazy,
just follow me.
I kill the Empress of time, then the Dahaka chases me to the room where i learn about the mask.
Now I'm on the level a throne and a mask, and i've got the sword, i think it is the scorpion sword, and i go through the library and i enter the activation chamber, and no matter what i do, i go through the past then come back to the portal, then go through the present and come back to the portal and i keep going in cirlces, and i'm supposed to go the throne room. Is this a glitch, or can i fix this?

kakalukiaJay
03-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Objective: Find the Mask (Present)

Run over a timed floor button and wall run right onto the timed retracting wall platform.
Quickly wall run and jump onto a column. Bounce back-and-forth to a ledge.
Walk along the beam, jump over to a bar.
Swing to a timed wall button, jump back, quickly swing back to the beam, slow time,
quick walk on beam, quick jump onto the timed retracting platform, and
quick wall run onto a bar.

Swing off the bar to a timed wall button back to a higher bar and swing onto the timed retracting wall platform, and quickly wall run to the end ledge.
Climb up onto the ledge.
Jump over to the timed wall button and back to the ledge, slow time,
continue along the ledge, jump over to the timed wall platform, slow time again (?),
wall run all the way to a bar.

Swing off the bar to a wall, bounce jump back to a curtain, descend down, and jump off the curtain onto a walkway. Fight some wolves. Use the sword to break a wall. etc.

Enjoy!

kakalukiaJay
03-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Objective: Find the Mask (Present)

Run over a timed floor button and wall run right onto the timed retracting wall platform.
Quickly wall run and jump onto a column. Bounce back-and-forth to a ledge.
Walk along the beam, jump over to a bar.
Swing to a timed wall button, jump back, quickly swing back to the beam, slow time,
quick walk on beam, quick jump onto the timed retracting platform, and
quick wall run onto a bar.

Swing off the bar to a timed wall button back to a higher bar and swing onto the timed retracting wall platform, and quickly wall run to the end ledge.
Climb up onto the ledge.
Jump over to the timed wall button and back to the ledge, slow time,
continue along the ledge, jump over to the timed wall platform, slow time again (?),
wall run all the way to a bar.

Swing off the bar to a wall, bounce jump back to a curtain, descend down, and jump off the curtain onto a walkway. Fight some wolves. Use the sword to break a wall. etc.

Enjoy!