PDA

View Full Version : Im think its a game on the seven year war to the end of the world

sly311
04-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Give me your ideas on it...dont be harsh

pettyofficerj
04-09-2007, 12:49 AM
never heard of the "seven year war" to end the world..but I know one thing...

Einstein proclaimed that he "did not know what weapons ww3 would be fought with, but ww4 would be fought with sticks and stones"

It's not going to take 7 years to end this world

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

all it takes is for one crazy mofo with access to nukes ( or just one ) to launch a few ( or one ) at any nation and all h3ll will break loose...

milla4da8killa
04-09-2007, 12:54 AM
He was tlaking about Revelations, but its notr a seven year war. Its an increase of wars (events going from now to GRAW 2, which have been filled with such events) then everything stops and theres 7 years of peace, then the anti-christ comes and ba-boom. WW3

Imaginary.Phat
04-09-2007, 12:58 AM
i dont see tom clancy putting his name on anything like that, there might be slight references to revelations, but something that religious aint gonna happen

sly311
04-09-2007, 01:09 AM
i know makes no since but lol i made some idea that also makes no since but look for my other 1 and yes the title i belive dosent go with 1 word lol

pettyofficerj
04-09-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Imaginary.Phat:
i dont see tom clancy putting his name on anything like that, there might be slight references to revelations, but something that religious aint gonna happen

...I never thought that the tom clancy name would have anything to do with utter, total chaos happening on US soil along with global anarchy as well...I always thought he had characters (the good guys ) to prevent those things from happening...

Defense of Atlanta?? Southeast Decimated? Relocation of the Capital?

WTF??

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

sly311
04-09-2007, 01:38 AM
developed by Boeing Company.The Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Program is the Department of Defense's focal point for defining affordable next generation strike aircraft weapon systems for the Navy, Air Force, Marines, and US allies. The focus of the program is affordability - reducing the development cost, production cost, and cost of ownership of the JSF family of aircraft.

Imaginary.Phat
04-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by pettyofficerj:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Imaginary.Phat:

...I never thought that the tom clancy name would have anything to do with utter, total chaos happening on US soil along with global anarchy as well...I always thought he had characters (the good guys ) to prevent those things from happening...

Defense of Atlanta?? Southeast Decimated? Relocation of the Capital?

WTF??

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could see it happening, but religious? That just wont happen.

pettyofficerj
04-09-2007, 01:46 AM
they already got religious when they started adding Rev 6:4 rd hors to the forums of their other games...

if they have us fighting mythical creatures and tiger tooth 4 headed hounds of h3ll, well...hey that might be kinda fun..

pettyofficerj
04-09-2007, 01:48 AM
..and on a late note...all of this **** has made it difficult for me to sleep, with all of the biblical references, half dead mofos laying in a dirty bed, and clandestine forum boards..

spooky..

Imaginary.Phat
04-09-2007, 01:48 AM
well I took that as a reference to the end of the world, but in a much less literal to the bible sense. All rev64 means is that its some cataclysmic WWIII scenario, this isn't Left Behind or some ****.

pettyofficerj
04-09-2007, 01:52 AM
who wouldn't like to see good o' Domingo Chavez sticking a 12 guage up the butt of the Grim Reaper?

Go Clancy, Go!

Imaginary.Phat
04-09-2007, 01:57 AM
ok, that would be cool.

AscendedOne_633
04-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Likely it wont follow the book of revelations exactly, however given the tumultuous events leading up to such a reality which this game will center around, one can not help but think about the end of world. As far as biblical references, Net Force, a series coauthored by Tom Clancy made mentioned to the book of Luke and said something about how there is nothing kept secret that will not be made "manifest" or unconcealed. Possibly referring to the secret Net Force which is the core of the books.

Arachnidus
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Maybe the ****'s just hit the fan. Maybe WW3 isnt going to be several countries on two teams, maybe it would be every country for itself. Maybe thats why its the end of the world; no more resources. Riots, war, viruses and more would eventually degrade the planet, mainly developed countries which cant live without technology. If to reference the zombie survival guide, in a "zombie world war", african tribes as well as native americans and other natural groups survived the war with but 10,000 dead in total, which, compared to the 600,000 million dead, is not so high, for people fighting with but primal weaponry. My point is, it would be the end of the world. The world as we now it, that is. Someone posted that Einstein said that WW4 would be fought with "sticks and stones". Once society were to fall, this would be the event.